Your new neighbor has a name....

I think it could be a nice addition to the area if they do it right. I enjoy resort hopping, and this could be a nice place to stroll through between Ft Wilderness and the Wilderness Lodge. I also assume that it will have restaurants and lounges, which could provide some other nice dining options. I can picture some nice waterfront dining, or a covered bar area by the lake, where I would enjoy having an appetizer and a cocktail.
I just hope they will continue the mountain lodge aesthetic of Wilderness Lodge and not build a generic hotel tower (which seems to be their trend lately).

We can't stop the infringement on our paradise, I also will try to find the positive, another restaurant/bar option might be welcome on the days we stay put at FW.

WDW is always changing, MGM studios, Downtown Disney, Sorcerers Hat, Movie ride, etc, all changed or gone

In all fairness, several of the Fort disboard posters do know the Fort better than even most Fort employees. Construction documents, eyewitness accounts, and thorough knowledge of the area lead to very informed conclusions.

"In all fairness", if you had read back a bit, it was an answer to tiggerdad's reply (which I found a bit snarky, but funny). I do appreciate the input of the "informed conclusions", no matter how they were informed, and hope that everyone's input is treated respectfully, or ignored if you can't say something nice.

"In all fairness", if you had read back a bit, it was an answer to tiggerdad's reply (which I found a bit snarky, but funny). I do appreciate the input of the "informed conclusions", no matter how they were informed, and hope that everyone's input is treated respectfully, or ignored if you can't say something nice.
I think this thread has been very nice (and funny with a dose of snark on the side) as most of these awesome camping board threads are. I was just giving a shout out to our board contributors who may know more than boat captains, bus drivers, and the balloon person on Main Street :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter