your favorite healthy meals at Disney please

Thanks for asking this question and for all of the responses. I am heading down for the Princess in two weeks and want to keep it healthy too. Here is one that I read somewhere else. I will be making it over to the Wilderness Lodge just for this meal. :)

Roaring Fork: Best vegan quick service entree on property: the Vegetarian Quinoa Wrap. It's really that simple, and it's only $8.99.

The Vegetarian Quinoa Wrap is excellent!! Sometimes I can make two meals out of it. Enjoy :)

I just got a fitbit (2 days ago) and started using it in conjunction with sparkpeople. We are going down to the world next month and I really don't want to derail myself while we are there. I'm really worried about the drive down. I can pack lunch for the day we leave but it will probably be fast food for dinner and breakfast the next morning. We have reservations for Teppan Edo, Boma breakfast, Hacienda, and not sure what else. I'm going to try to find as much info on the different offerings as I can before we go. I usually find that what I "think" is a healthy option usually isn't. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

We are back and I will post some photos. I am glad to say I didn't gain any weight :) As much as I looked over all the menus I don't have a smart phone so we were sometimes caught without a plan. One surprise was at the Sci Fi restaurant in HS. I had the fruit off the dessert menu for my meal. It was a very nice portion and all fresh.

starwood-With planning you will stay on track :) Can you bring fruit or maybe protein bars so you don't have fast food? I like Lara bars and Kind bars. Maybe pack some vegetables and fruit with a pack of almonds. Sometimes when my husband would go to fast food I would make him take me to a grocery store and go into the salad bar. We went to Publix and Whole Foods. In our hotel room I had almond milk with chocolate protein powder almost every day for part of a meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter