Your best Disney Jokes!

Thinktinknpixiedust

DIS Veteran
I only have a couple of jokes that are Disney related and I have just about worn those out with my kids and anyone else that would listen. Soooo I figured if I wanted new material I should come here. I only want Disney jokes though... and really I'd rather they be rated G or PG (unless it's really funny, then keep it clean!)

Here's mine:
Why was Tiggers head stuck in the toilet? :confused3
Cuz he was looking for pooh :blush: :sad2:

What kind of car does Mickey's girlfriend drive? ::MinnieMo
A MINNIE van!!! :joker:

Ok guys... let er rip!! :listen:

Brand new here...
This used to be my daughter's favorite joke

What kind of fairy doesn't take a bath?
Stinkerbell!

This is not really a joke, but one time I was on e-bay looking for Disney items and they had Pooh scented candles and my kids thought it was the funniest thing and now every time we go to WDW they want to go up to the CMs in the stores and say "Excuse me, but do you have any Pooh scented candles?"

Last month we got trapped on the Jungle Cruise riverboat ride during a rainstorm. The tour guide told us all these corny jokes to keep us entertained while we waited for someone to come tow us out (took an hour)...these are the two I remember....

Why does Tigger always smell? :tigger:
Because he's always playing with Pooh! pooh:

Why is Peter Pan always flying?
Because he can Neverland!

My DS just came up with this one:

Why does Alice ask so many questions?

Because she's in wonderland!

Sorry :sad2: I don't have any to contribute but I do love reading them all. :rotfl2:

Thinktinknpixiedust said:
Here's mine:
Cuz he was looking for pooh :blush: :sad2:

I think it was associtaed in THAT kind of pooh...

I wonder what scent "pooh" candels are associated with?"

Patient: "Doctor, you've got to help me, some mornings I wake up and think I'm Donald Duck, other mornings I think I'm Mickey Mouse."

Doctor: "Hmmmmmmm, and how long have you been having these disney spells?"

Sorry to any blondes :cheer2:

Let's take a trip to Disney

Two blondes had driven across the country to see Disney World in Florida. As they approached it and got onto the final stretch of highway, they saw a sign saying "Disney World left". After thinking for a minute, the driver blonde said "Oh well!" and started driving back home.

Thinktinknpixiedust said:
I only have a couple of jokes that are Disney related and I have just about worn those out with my kids and anyone else that would listen. Soooo I figured if I wanted new material I should come here. I only want Disney jokes though... and really I'd rather they be rated G or PG (unless it's really funny, then keep it clean!)

Here's mine:
Cuz he was looking for pooh
:blush: :sad2:

What kind of car does Mickey's girlfriend drive? ::MinnieMo
A MINNIE van!!! :joker:

Ok guys... let er rip!! :listen:
shoot you took mine. :lmao:

dpuck1998 said:
Sorry to any blondes :cheer2:

Let's take a trip to Disney

Two blondes had driven across the country to see Disney World in Florida. As they approached it and got onto the final stretch of highway, they saw a sign saying "Disney World left". After thinking for a minute, the driver blonde said "Oh well!" and started driving back home.
you took my joke

Well on our first trip to Disney World, we were on the ferrie boat back to the dolphin and it was raing so people started saying disney jokes...here are some.

What Does EPCOT stand for?
EVERY PERSON COMES OUT TIRED!! :rotfl2:

What Does MGM stand for?
MICKEYS GOT MONEY! :smickey:

There were more but those are the only ones I can remember !! :confused3

The other jokes are really funny though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts