You use your popcorn bucket for what????

We have several - each is a little different. We use them to carry snacks in the car when driving down to Disney. Since each has a different color handle, lid, and design, I can easily reach in the backseat and select the correct snack we want without having to open each one to see what's inside. The fact that the lid hangs on the handle is a definite plus - helps keep the lid from getting misplaced.

I use it to save up money for my next Disney trip!

What a great idea - when we get back in a few weeks I am going to do just that - I could pull one of the 50 out from under the counter, but we leave in three weeks - I don't think much saving will get done. Great idea though - I love it!!!

We use them for alot of the same things as everyone else, but my son found a unique use - he putts golf balls down the hall into them - they are his putting range. His Easter present in a few weeks is to really play golf at Disney - I have finally deemed him old enough - he can stop hitting golf balls into disney popcorn buckets and hit them at the real Disney courses.

I use mine for scrunchies!!

Using one for when I make popcorn is a good idea, no idea why I didn't think of that. I also use one sometimes to hold my remotes for my tv, dvd player, etc.

My dad has a bunch I brought home from my first CP, and he uses them to store small bits of hardware in his workshop (he's a carpenter).

On the way home we put breakables in them and whe we get home we also use ours for a Disney bank.

I get one on the 1st day & use it to rinse my daughter's hair in the bathtub while @ Disney & @ home.

I keep tea bags in one and we use the others for snacks for movie nights.

At the popcorn stands throughout the parks. We always get our at DHS at a little cart just to the right of Hollywood Blvd.

No one has answered this question and I am wondering the same thing..........:confused3

Throughout the parks there are popcorn vendors. The popcorn comes in a plastic bucket with a handle & a lid. I guess the theme of the bucket varies. Ours is fron MNSSHP 2008, so it is Halloween themed.

Edited to add:

We got ours right outside of guest services in MK. We use ours for a change bucket to save for our next trip!

I get one on the 1st day & use it to rinse my daughter's hair in the bathtub while @ Disney & @ home.

That is such a good idea. I am always looking for something bigger than those little plastic cups at the hotel for my DD's hair.

We used to use it to wash the girls' hair too, it worked great. They are too big for my help now.

We also used to use one for hair things, but with 3 girls we'd need to use like a dozen of them, we have way too many hair things.

I love that they have such a nice, tight lid. It makes them be actually useful. It's agreat inexpensive thing to bring back and best part, it comes filled with Disney Popcorn!!! popcorn::

They change a couple times a year from what we have found and usually we can get a couple different ones each trip because of when we go (we get regular and Christmas themed.)

Mine stores all of our change that we collect to save up for the next trip to Disney! Now none of you better come to my house and steal my popcorn bucket! LOL

Oh funny story... on my last trip in January I had a little baggy in our room where I was storing my change every day. My sister and I were in the gift shop at AKL and the CM asked my sister if she'd like to donate her change to wildlife conservation and she said, "Sorry, I'm donating all my change to her next trip to Disney." I busted out laughing and nodded, told him it was true and took the change from her. LOL

My little sister uses them for toys and other such things as that.

I love this thread! Our bucket from last year sat on top of my frig for the longest time until I gave it to DS to store his chore money in.

I'm definately getting one this year. I love the idea to use it for popcorn at home. Why didn't I think of that one before :confused3 The kids love to eat popcorn!

Do the designs vary from park to park? Will it differ from last year? The one we have has Mickey in a rocketship (I think........)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter