You Guys Are Looking At Me Like I'm Your Executioner! FINISHED-2/9!!

You and Jill should do this together someday. She loves this ride! Nice that it was 20 minutes vs. the 60 it showed. :thumbsup2

You are a brave heart to even try for something like this!

Right when you go in - to the right there is a window. It is on the floor in the carpet.

I agree.
Butterfinger is a good choice, too.
I didn't realize they carried the Napoleon here.
Too many good choices! Can't wait to make one in March! :cool1:
That would be fun!
Thank you! I'll try again someday.
Ohh!! I feel so dumb now! I was looking all over the pre-show room!
Maybe I'll talk a family member into getting the Butterfinger so I can try it, but still get my Red Velvet, too! :thumbsup2
So exciting that you're going in March. I really wanted to go Spring Break this year, but life is too hectic now with school and SAT/ACT. I know I'll really enjoy Disney this summer when I'm a Senior and done with the tests. I have Marry Poppins tomorrow and DOI in March so that'll help.
Wow, it seems like you did get lucky during Christmas! Those waits don't sound bad at all. I would definitely stay away from MK on Christmas day tho...I can't even imagine!

I HATE Everest, but love RNRC! I won't ever go on ToT. I hate big drops like that, which is why I hate Everest. But RNRC doesn't have any big drops. The worst part is the take off and its not that bad. You can barely tell you're going upside down too! Its fun!

I want to stay at AoA so bad! It looks sooo cute! I love all the details.

That's a nice little gift basket you got!!!
We got extremely lucky! I'm thinking of going with extended family NYE/begging of January! I'm not sure how newbies will do, though.
Everest is coming up next, but long story, short: NEVER AGAIN! :lmao:
I don't think I will try RNRC anytime soon, but I'm really excited for the Mine Train.
Me, too, girl! It's perfect!
It was awesome! We still don't know if it was for us or not! When we called, they just said they're not sure, but keep it.

August 8, 2012
It was that kind of day AKA the dreadful departure day.

Yuck! I personally believe that leaving Disney should be illegal.

I woke up super early to pack and go out.

Guess who flung out of bed. Dad! Of course he moves the fastest when it's time to go home. Mom and Amy slept in a little. We had breakfast vouchers to use at Garden Grove, so Dad and I went because we were both really hungry.

Sorry there's no pictures. I just wanted to eat quick so I could go play.

Dad had some work today, so he wasn't going, so I had to spend my precious last morning waiting for Mom and Amy.

We finally got to AK at 9:30, after the park had been open for an hour and a half. Fail.
3014.jpg

3015.jpg

3016.jpg

3017.jpg

3018.jpg

3019.jpg

3020.jpg

3021.jpg

3022.jpg

We picked up FPs for the Safari and then made our way to Asia.

My lovely family was complaining about how hot it was. It was def the hottest day, but that's what you get when you put of AK until the last day.

Along the way, we stopped to get our names written in some foreign language.
3023.jpg

3024.jpg

The single rider line for Everest was 30 min and in the hot sun. Amy and I got in line. This was my first time on Everest and I was SO excited.
It looks like fun, right?
3025.jpg

As we got closer, I started to get a little nervous. I even forgot to take my sunglasses off of my head when I got on. The guy next to me had to remind.
Duh! This here is a wilder than the wildest ride in the wilderness, if that's even possible.
3030.jpg

The ride started and everything was going all honky dorkey and then we started picking up speed and banging tight corners and just wow.

This baby was intense.

I liked the view from where the track ends, but that was about it.

At one point, I didn't know if I was going up, down, left, right... It was insane. I never knew where the force was taking me.

Needless to say, I was glad when it was over.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I was relieved that I had eaten a few hours before.

Amy, on the other hand, loved it and begged for me to ride with her again.

Nope. Nu ugh. Not happening. Lo siento.

I conquered EVEREST!!
3034.jpg

3036.jpg

We went to go check out the line for Dinosaur, but it was like 45 minutes.
We decided to go into the shop there to cool off. In November, we went into the same store to warm up.

I then decided it was time for a Mickey Bar.
Hello, Gorgeous.
189.jpg

The line to meet the Pooh Gang was really short, so we decided to go say Hello.
While waiting in line, a piece of chocolate from the bar dripped all over my shirt, right before I went to go take pics with my friends. Fail.

They were as cute as always.
3037.jpg

3038.jpg

3039.jpg

Eeyore was having a bad day. Poor guy!
3041.jpg

3043.jpg

I LOVED Tigger. We had a moment together and hopped. It was really precious!
3044.jpg

3045.jpg

I marveled at Russel from afar! He's so cute!
3047.jpg

It was getting really hot and crowded at AK, so we decided to leave.
On our way out, we gave away our Safari FPs to a couple who was celebrating their honeymoon. They were so delighted!
3048-1.jpg

I wanted to go to the Poly before the MK, but we just missed the bus, so we hopped on the TTC bus that was sitting there and then monorailed over.

Hello, my pretty.
3049.jpg

Amy went to buy a drink and I went over to Frontierland to grab Splash FPs. I wanted to ride really badly. After walking all the way over there in the hot sun, I noticed the FPs were past the time we had to leave and the line was like 2 hours. I was so mad.
I decided ice cream would make me feel better.
3051.jpg

Amy came with the drink. It was such a good deal for under $5!
3052.jpg

3053.jpg

We decided we wanted to see Monster's Inc. again, so we headed over to Tomorrowland. The line was really long, so we settled for the TTA.
This was the busiest day by far. We really got lucky with out trips. The other days were so less busy, by far.

We then had to start making our way out. :(
Saying bye to the MK is always a process for me. It just holds such a special place in my heart and there's no place like it. Absence makes the heart fonder, not forgetful.
Bye, Gorgeous!
190.jpg

We had to cross the street to leave, but the Street Party parade was just coming out, so we couldn't. I wasn't mad at all.
I think it was a sign not to leave.
191.jpg

192.jpg

We had to wait a while for a bus, but one finally came. The wait didn't bother me because I was soaking in my last Disney moments. I knew we would be leaving as soon as we got back.

I guess my hardcore touring wore my sister out.
196.jpg

197.jpg

Baby, come back!
198.jpg

I took some pictures of our view while I waited for the bellhop to come.
3054.jpg

3055.jpg

3057.jpg

3058.jpg

3059.jpg

3060.jpg

Going through the lobby one last time.
3061.jpg

3062.jpg

3063.jpg

3064.jpg

3065.jpg

Dad went to go get the car and load up, but I had to stop in the gift shop to trade my vinlymation.
3067.jpg

We then left. :(
It was hard that night to have to fall asleep without the sound of friendship boats. I'm feeling really homesick right now and have no plans to go back right now. My summer trip just got canceled. I had to look away as I canceled my Be Our Guest ADR.
This was me the next morning.
199.jpg

I didn't get my life together until about 2:30 PM. Hardcore Disney Hangover.
Thank you for joining in! I'll be sure to post the link here when I start the Thanksgiving TR!

I am with you on Everest. Intense was my word for it, too. I don't see how people ride it 3-4 times in a row. :sick:

Leaving is tough. It's hard for those of us who 'get the magic' to understand such people as your dad not wanting to store all of the Disney-ness they can before they leave!

The ice cream cookie looks good. We have gotten a bunch of the $5 mugs. I am surprised they are so cheap, because I think that is an awesome Disney souvenir deal. :thumbsup2 I keep thinking they are going to raise the prices - 'due to guest demand', you know, as everything with Disney is. :upsidedow

I will check out the new report. Thanks for sharing your pictures in this one!

HAHA totally get the Everest thing! I hate that ride so much! I'm such a baby!

I'm sorry your summer trip got cancelled! And that you had to cancel your Be Our Guest reservation..thats so sad! Hopefully you'll be able to go soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter