You can now upload a picture directly in to your post!

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
Thank you! I’ll give it a shot and let you know :)
Another note - if you want to add photos to an already existing post, you can't use the drag & drop or copy and paste. You have to use the "More Options" button in the lower right of the post editing window, then click on "Upload a file".

Felixfelicis1990

Earning My Ears
Another note - if you want to add photos to an already existing post, you can't use the drag & drop or copy and paste. You have to use the "More Options" button in the lower right of the post editing window, then click on "Upload a file".
When I click More Options, upload a file doesn't show up.

• Rocky74

Earning My Ears
    Hi, I am trying to upload a room view photo to a thread but it is not working. I am using an iPad and it is my first post, I don’t have the post image option at the bottom, is it because I haven’t posted before.

• andrewilley

GNU Terry Pratchett
    Hi, I am trying to upload a room view photo to a thread but it is not working. I am using an iPad and it is my first post, I don’t have the post image option at the bottom, is it because I haven’t posted before.
    Yes, you need to have a minimum number of posts (10 I think?) before you can insert images.

Andre

sheri18

Mouseketeer
    Hi. Having problems uploading from iPhone and iPad. Error message
    What can I do

• ErinF

Mouseketeer
    Trying to learn how to add photos into a post....let's see if this works

And here's another:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates