• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another newbie

VeronicaB

Mouseketeer
I am another newbie/lurker coming out of hiding. :) We are planning our first DW vacation for 2012, we haven't nailed down an exact date yet. We've looked everywhere from April-November. By the time we actually go, we'll have a 4 year old and a 1 year old.

I'm so excited to learn from everyone on this board. Send your Disney knowledge my way! :worship:

Welcome! :goodvibes I am also new to these boards, but I have already found so many invaluable tips for traveling with kids! Everyone on this board seems so knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck with your trip planning!

10.gif

I'm having my first trip next year too! I'm hoping it will be fun to learn and plan alongside other newbies :)

Which places are you considering to stay at?

Welcome. You have started out the right way. #1. Joining Disboards and #2. planning. Those are my two essentials! Have fun planning, which I hope leads to an amazing trip!

We think we'll stay at the Caribbean Beach Resort with a Pirate room because our son is REALLY into pirates right now. I showed him the pictures of the room and he got really excited. I didn't know if it would scare him or not, apparently not. I would LOVE to stay at Animal Kingdom with a room overlooking the savannas. But, we can't afford that right now, maybe next time.

We're going in August. My wife and I try to make the planning just as much fun as the trip itself. Our kids get excited, say they can't wait, and wish we were going today. The anticipation makes our whole family look forward to our vacation! Hope your trip is a great one!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter