Yes, another request for help on choosing. Please!

Have you considered the Villas at Wilderness Lodge? WL is absolutely beautiful and you would have boat transportation from WL to MK.

Of course, the one time we went to MK in a boat we were in line for an hour. :)

I think you would enjoy having your morning coffee on a balcony at VWL!

That is indeed quite enjoyable. About as enjoyable as from our GF studio in December on the corner with the monorail going by. :)

They have recorded this number as happening but 19 is an average. I wouldn't call it an outlier bc that means it is far and away different from the other data recordings and I do not have all of their numbers they averaged listed to compare. It also says the average wait time for the bus to MK to arrive at AKL is 11 minutes between the hours of 8 and 11 with higher wait times between 11 and 4. They also have a chart that shows the average total transportation time in hours for each of 22 resorts. AKL has the 5th highest total transportation times (includes parks, water parks and Disney Springs). I hope that is helpful.

Last edited:
I have been reading about UBER and it sounds like a great option for us.
We hadn't considered Wilderness lodge because it's under construction. Not sure when it might be done - we aren't arriving until October 26th. Also, I guess because I live in an area where the Wilderness Lodge theme is like being at home - we kinda thought it would be nice to try something else. But perhaps I should reconsider. How long do you think UBER would take from Jambo house to say GF or Contemporary?

Oh and if you planning on using Uber don't forget to check out online sites for discounts as well as credit card offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter