Yellow Soldier For Trade

wishingblues

Friendly and Loving Disney
I Have A Yellow Soldier For Trade Looking For Inferno Have Other Rare Things To Add To It For Offer Let Me Know

I'm sorry that I don't have inforno, but I have two stitch teleporters and a briarstone for it! :sunny:

sorry but yellow soldier are not that rare and probably never will match up to a Inferno Magic Pin.... It's actually only worth a buyable christmas furniture becuase that is what HOST_ traded them for.... they traded for any quest or christams furniture so thats what you should be trading it for.....

I would think there is alot less yellow soldiers out there, than inferno. Yellow soldiers were only offered for 2 days, as far as I know.

I agree they only gave these out over the weekend and we will not see them again. So these items are definetly more rare than inferno.

disvaclub92 said:
I agree they only gave these out over the weekend and we will not see them again. So these items are definetly more rare than inferno.
they are also from the Holiday QUest :teeth:

disvaclub92 said:
GR!

why did i trade both of mine?I could have gotten inferno...

Psst...when the tour ends,pirate quest stuff will be rarer than ever.

goofyandplutoluver said:
they are also from the Holiday QUest :teeth:

Really!! Staff said that these were a staff trade item only. This weekend was the first time people have seen them. Did you see the yellow in WDW or DLR? Just curious!!

they are not that rare... because some people traded like nothing for them... yea they might be rare but not cost more then inferno

Cznuk said:
they are not that rare... because some people traded like nothing for them... yea they might be rare but not cost more then inferno

Well MY inferno was Free as a christmas gift and I did NOT get a yellow soldier so to me a yellow soldier is more rare . Oh and BY THE WAY this is a trade thread not an OFF TOPIC thread. So how about bidding instead of gabbing .

I offer
2 christmas trees
2 fireplaces
2 snowman magic
2 green wreath

OR

Blue holiday soldier
2 green wreath

you pick the offer.

PLZ let me know

i have a yellow soldier for trade lol and i would like inferno for it or other quest things please post your offers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter