Yellow Ponchos: Endangered Species?

I was at Disney last month and bought 3 ponchos. One yellow one blue and one clear. I'm glad I got a yellow one now, although my DH said I looked like an easter chick in it!!

I never had trouble picking out DH, if I saw him from the back. That's because over the years the yellow ponchos, even though the color hasn't changed, the picture on the back has (can't remember exactly what is old or new). Our ponchos are pretty old and I remember that he was the only other one with the picture available when we bought ours (about 1992). And I kind of miss the yellow. I've noticed that when we bring ours to football games to wear, it's always been a neat way to spot another Disney fan.

Originally posted by Tigger's Friend
dorisdvu....

Yes, the adult ponchos are big enough for PLUS size people.

Thanks for the info. A lot of the "one size fits all" doesn't fit all.;)

I have a rather extensive collection of the yellow ponchos. I seem to alwasy forget to pack them. Go figure. :rolleyes:
Anyway, I can never get the darn thinsg folded back small enough to put back in the backpack.

If anyone has the store "Tuesday Mornings" near them, they have very cute pink Minnie Mouse ponchos and blue Mickey Mouse ponchos for $2.99. They have a design of the character on the front and a reflective pink or blue mouse head shape on the back

Jeannine

Cool - we probably have a dozen yellow ponchos and will look like a yellow banana among all the clear ones. Now we will find each other very easily! I have 3 in the original wrappers - in a few years - e-bay here I come.

I always liked the sea of yellow ponchos in a rain storm... very sureal! But, now that I'm a mom, I can see the advantages of the clear ones.. even though I'll feel like I'm wearing saram wrap.

Originally posted by kbuck
How much do the adult and child size poncho's cost?

Thanks

I'm not sure about the new ones, but the yellow ponchos cost $12 for adults.

Is it true????

IF your poncho tears/rips they will issue a new one?

Does that also include the ones we bought last year?

Originally posted by cindyfan
I remember them only costing $6 for adult and $5 for kids??!!!

Oh ... you know... It's probably $6/poncho... *lol*. We bought two at the same time :p

Originally posted by madscrapper
If anyone has the store "Tuesday Mornings" near them, they have very cute pink Minnie Mouse ponchos and blue Mickey Mouse ponchos for $2.99. They have a design of the character on the front and a reflective pink or blue mouse head shape on the back

Jeannine

Looks to be only Kid's sizes at Tuesday Morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter