• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yeeha Bob and Scat Cat's Club

AnotherWDWtrip

Official Family Trip Planner
Is Yeeha Bob back playing at POR or is he gone for good from there? If he is there, what nights is he there (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)? i know he stopped when Covid was there but I can't find for sure if he is back and what nights.

I have the same question about the Jazz Band playing at Scat Cat's at POFQ - what nights are they there?

Thank you.

Thank you. I saw those but wasn't sure if Disney was keeping things up to date as I know during covid they kept things on the website that weren't happening at the time.

Thank you everyone. Appreciate all the help and the confirmations! Looking forward to seeing Bob again and hearing the music as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter