YEAH!!! Just booked Windsor Hills!

curlyjbs

My heart belongs to the beach
I'm just so excited that I had to share!!! We've never stayed in a townhouse before - always hotels! I don't know what we are gonna do with all the extra room LOL!

Have you ever stayed at WH? Share your experiences please!

~Connie

Congrats! You'll love it!! We just got back yesterday from our first trip to WDW and stayed at Windsor Hills...I'm missing it already! We loved the townhouse we were in, the owners were great, decor was beautiful, kids swam in the splash pool everyday and asked if we could just live there. LOL It's easy to get to and close to the parks. Have a great time!!

Oh oh! I've been a few times! :)

I think you guys will love it! :banana:

We loved our first trip there so much, we went back a year later, unplanned. My DW and I kept saying it was the best vacation we've ever taken! So year 2 rolls around, and again, just a great place, loved it, so much we bought there! hehe :thumbsup2

Oh oh! I've been a few times! :)

I think you guys will love it! :banana:

We loved our first trip there so much, we went back a year later, unplanned. My DW and I kept saying it was the best vacation we've ever taken! So year 2 rolls around, and again, just a great place, loved it, so much we bought there! hehe :thumbsup2

hiya George! Yep, we know we are gonna love staying in 5mins2disney #2 & #3!! WooooHoooo! :banana:

Hey, can we BBQ?

~Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter