Yak & Yeti - TS v. QS

Jasminerk13

Mouseketeer
What is the difference between the menu's at the TS Restaurant and the Quick Service restaurant of Yak & Yeti? It looks like it is 2 different places.
We'd rather do the QS if there isn't too much of a difference.

Check out the menus at www.allears.net. There are far more options at the TS restaurant. The portions are very big so you could probably share. The CS version is outside with only umbrellas for shade, as I remember.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

The CS has a very limited menu. Even the items that are similar on the menu are not the same. The CS items are pared down, not as many ingredients, etc.

Both places provide huge servings and the meals, IMO, could be split. For the quality, the prices are high if paying OOP. I was not a fan of either the CS or the TS (we've done the CS once and the TS twice).

I would probably do the CS again as I don't have the same expectations about food quality but I was very disappointed with the TS food on both visits.

The CS does have mediocre seating though in full sun. At least the TS is in a very air conditioned building (I was freezing in there).

I've been to the QS once and won't go back if I can help it. But I like some menu options at TS (the QS doesn't have these - the QS menu is quite limited.)

Pakey's correct - all seating at QS is outdoors and there may be a few umbrella tables, but no other shade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter