Y.E.S. program for September 8 - 12

CrusinLattas

Renee - always planning the next Disney trip!
We will be at Disneyland September 8 - 12 and my daughter really wants to participate in the Y.E.S. program but we need 10 to make a class! Is anyone planning on being there that week and interested? If you haven't already gotten tickets the program offers discount tickets - if you have tickets or an annual pass the classes are $37. The one she is most interested in is the animation class:artist:, but any of the classes or even all the classes would be great! The 13th they are doing the Vilians in the Park so although we are there I think that Monday - Thursday would be the best dates. I can send you program information. We have really been wanting to do this and I figure there are others out there that would like the opportunity to combine learning with a Disneyland trip. The program is for grades 3 - 12.

We will be at Disneyland September 8 - 12 and my daughter really wants to participate in the Y.E.S. program but we need 10 to make a class! Is anyone planning on being there that week and interested? If you haven't already gotten tickets the program offers discount tickets - if you have tickets or an annual pass the classes are $37. The one she is most interested in is the animation class:artist:, but any of the classes or even all the classes would be great! The 13th they are doing the Vilians in the Park so although we are there I think that Monday - Thursday would be the best dates. I can send you program information. We have really been wanting to do this and I figure there are others out there that would like the opportunity to combine learning with a Disneyland trip. The program is for grades 3 - 12.

My daughter & I may be interested. Please forward the info on, I'm not sure how u can do it w/o posting it on the board?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter