Xivio

OctoPie

Magus Conjurer-beat that tag fairy!
I have recently discovered a game called Xivio. Xivio is FREE no download and fun. You can earn Vios aka V~ by just staying online you earn 7 vios in 1 hour. if you are a premium member you get 15 in 1 hour. The staff are super nice (they wear gold halos), you can also earn a halo by becoming a helper or a jr guardian. A helper is a person who helps so its like a CL_ they get a blue halo. A jr guardian is a mini staff u can be any age, they have a purple halo.

The site is Xivio click here!

You also get something called a "hompy" a hompy is like your profile, you can psot pictures of you or anything, it shows your friend list it is all about YOU

SITE IS FOR ALL AGES

NOTE: There are premium items, to get these items you must trade for them or buy them from other players OR you can pay money through Paypal and get them yourself

• SharkMeal

Do I know you?
    Also how do you become a helper or jr staff? Just curious lol. Do you have
    to be a certain amount old like a year? Do you fill out a form just like
    with the CL Program in VMK?

Also are there any ways to get Vio instead of just being online?

Is it family-friendly?

Sorry if I ask too many questions rofl.

OctoPie

Also how do you become a helper or jr staff? Just curious lol. Do you have
    to be a certain amount old like a year? Do you fill out a form just like
    with the CL Program in VMK?

Also are there any ways to get Vio instead of just being online?

Is it family-friendly?

Sorry if I ask too many questions rofl.
    You can become a helper by helping people. yuo have to earn ur halo, halofiary is a staff she appoints halos jr guardian u need to e-mail them careers@xivio.com it is family friendly there is no time i am a 2 weeks old im half way there

Sugar

Mouseketeer
    It's pretty fun. It's a bit more confusing than VMK to me, but it's pretty much the same setup. I don't know if I'm going to hang around, but it's SOMETHING to do after vmk (and until that LEGO creator opens ;))

• Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
    I don't think you'll see me back there I just find it nuasating. Just not my type of game. I want VMK point and case don't give up on vmk yet. I hate those XMK balloons I think they are refrence to VMK.

• OctoPie

I don't think you'll see me back there I just find it nuasating. Just not my type of game. I want VMK point and case don't give up on vmk yet. I hate those XMK balloons I think they are refrence to VMK.
    aww ok they aren't the game was made 2 years ago they aren't it means Xivo Mainland Kids aka XMK

NedsTJ

Only 5.67E+06 feet from MK!
    It's pretty fun. It's a bit more confusing than VMK to me, but it's pretty much the same setup. I don't know if I'm going to hang around, but it's SOMETHING to do after vmk (and until that LEGO creator opens ;))
    Lego Universe sounds cool as well...I'm waiting for that to open to at least try it out. Not that I need anything else to suck up more time...

Princess_Angelica

We will continue to fight to keep the VMK magic!
    my mom and i joined this a couple weeks ago. it's really not too bad. not a lot of games to play though. but other than that, a lot of players host games of word scramble and stuff and give rares or vios as the prizes. it has a lot of the same qualities of vmk but no word monitoring really and of course, it's not disney based. it's still a little confusing to get the hang of. but as far as having a fun place to chat with our vmk friends, it's not a bad little place. i'm LadyDisney on there. if you guys see me, say hi :)

Jasonbobdude

That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!
    This actually seems like a good replacement for VMK... I'm Wafffle on here.

SharkMeal

Do I know you?
    is there a dictionary?
    No but if you say a bad word then it replaces the letters with "*" and
    you get banned lol.

But other than bad words or personal info, you can say whatever you want,
    including numbers and symbols, and there is a lot more features than
    VMK.

I just joined and was greeted very, very nicely by two staff, WinterSprite
    and CountrySprite I think. I may have gotten the names wrong but I'm
    not too good at remembering names lol.

Winter gave me 100 free Vios and Country gave me a free pair of wings. They
    guided me and told me how to hold a balloon lol, how to use my wings, how
    to deposit my vios, and they were so nice. They have excellent customer
    service.

I give :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 on this game and I've only played for 30 minutes and have only been to the first
    room.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates