Wyndham Bonnet Creek, best building & view.

tooncanator

Mouseketeer
What would be the best view & from what building? Do all the
buildings have flat panel tv's?

This is an old map, but according to this:

http://bonnetcreek.com/bcgallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=125

We were in building 1 and our room was 626. We faced the lake, were perfectly situated to all the activities, and we could see Spaceship Earth as well as all the fireworks from our balcony. :thumbsup2

Also, we didn't have any flat TVs ... just "regular" TVs in all the rooms.

"Best View" is really subjective. Some people prefer a lake view, which is pretty nice from any lake-facing unit at the resort. While some prefer a fireworks view, which can vary quite a lot depending upon other factors.

As for the TV's. No. The newer towers (4, 5, and 6) should all have flat panel TV's, however not all the rooms in the older buildings have been refurbed yet with the newer TV's.

I would like to know as well. I called the resort and was told that Building 3 was the last tower to be updated and that should be completed by Spring 2012. Hopefully, we will hear from members who have been to Building 1,2 and 3 recently.

We stayed in building 4 years ago and had a fabulous view. We were in a 3-bedroom unit on the top floor and could see all of WDW from our balcony. We got 2 fireworks shows every night! (I tried to post a few images, but, since I'm a newbie, I can't yet.)

Last year, we stayed in a Presidential Reserve unit in building 3. Our view wasn't stellar, but we had access to the Presidential lounge which had a phenomenal view of the parks, also.

We've also been there and been on the first and second floors facing the parking lot.

It's definitely a crap shoot, but there are some great views there.

I think I can post photos now...

Here are a few pictures of the view from the main balcony of our unit in Building 4, top floor. DHS and Epcot were close. AK was visible (you could see Everest and the Tree of Life) and MK was off in the distance, but you could still see the fireworks.

Bonnet.jpg

Bonnet2.jpg

Thank you for posting the photo's! I can hardly wait now until July!! Now I know more of what to expect and anticipate :banana::banana:

I can definitely vouch for bldg 4 ...had a fireworks view from 14th floor ..awesome looking out our balcony and seeing fireworks that first night we arrived..kids loved it

Loved the pictures from Tower 4...does the other side of the building get the lake view, and your side got the WDW/Fireworks view?

Also, does Tower 4 have 2 bedroom units? I think we will target Towers 4, 5, or 6 for a trip next month...I would take a WDW view or a lake view...just don't want a parking lot view. We check in on a Wednesday, so not a lot of people vacating rooms mid-week....so we may get a room with a lesser view :-( .

Hi all,

My family and I will be at BC in March. I am also curious about the views and what buildings have flat screen TV's in the 2 bedrooms.

The photos are great, keep em coming!

We were in building 3 in December and had a lake view and a fireworks view from Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. It was great. I think we were on the 6th floor and I would have liked to be up a little higher but the view was great.

In looking at various photos that people have posted, it appears that WBC combines both low rise and high rise buildings. I have stayed in both types in my many timeshare stays over the years, and much prefer a 2 - 4 story building.

With that being said, what towers at WBC are the smaller ones, but do they have newer features, ie, have they been renovated or refurbished recently?

I would like to get a combination of non-high rise but with recent updates...is that possible???

We recently stayed in bldg. 4 on the 11th floor and had an awesome fireworks view. The time before that we stayed in I think bldg. 5 but we were on the 6th floor I think so didnt get to see the fireworks as good

Anyone know if tower 3 at WBC is renovated? We are going in April. Trying to find the best building for us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter