wrong airport!

Lady V

<font color=339933>I kept waking up so hot!<br><fo
Hello! well, in my excitement yesterday over finding cheap airfair my here to Orlando i booked the tickets and then realized it doesn't go to MCO but to the other Orlando airport.=SFB. that being said-we now have to figure out how to get to SS. Bummer!! But anyways!! we looked at rental cars and found one but the cheapest we could find was around 230 for an economy car for 8 days. would a taxi be cheaper? We aren't planning on doing any driving this trip. ONly need to get to and from the airport. Any sugges: tions? thanks :flower3:

Why not book from Alamo for a one way and drop it off at The Car Care Centre and then rent again at the end of you trip to get you back. Might be a tad cheaper.

This way you can also stop at a Grocery store before you drop the car off.

j

Dollar has also had good one way rates - they are at the Grosvenor Hotel which is right across from DTD entrance on Hotel Plaza Blvd. We walked there from SSR to pick up the car to return to the airport but I think they have a shuttle service also.

Dollar has also had god one way rates - they are at the Grosvenor Hotel which is right across from DTD entrance on Hotel Plaza Blvd. We walked there from SSR to pick up the car to return to the airport but I think they have a shuttle service also.

Haven't used it yet, but we booked Dollar at Grosvenor for our March trip. We only need it 2 days and they had the best prices and they are very close to SSR.

Check Mousesavers for codes. I used Kiss2.

Hello! well, in my excitement yesterday over finding cheap airfair my here to Orlando i booked the tickets and then realized it doesn't go to MCO but to the other Orlando airport.=SFB. that being said-we now have to figure out how to get to SS. Bummer!! But anyways!! we looked at rental cars and found one but the cheapest we could find was around 230 for an economy car for 8 days. would a taxi be cheaper? We aren't planning on doing any driving this trip. ONly need to get to and from the airport. Any sugges: tions? thanks :flower3:

I have used FL Tours Limo Service in the past (Site Sponsor) and they were great. Also they allow for a 30 minute stop at the supermarket to pick up supplies on the way and they have a shopping discount card.

Maybe a bit more expensive then renting and returning but for sure it will MAXIMIZE your time at WDW because you will never have to wait in line for a rental car.... it is door to door!

I just checked there price and roundtrip to WDW is $229.:thumbsup2

Why not book from Alamo for a one way and drop it off at The Car Care Centre and then rent again at the end of you trip to get you back. Might be a tad cheaper.

This way you can also stop at a Grocery store before you drop the car off.

j

This is exactly what we are doing, only with a drop off and pick up at the Dolphin for proximity to BCV. :thumbsup2

http://www.rentalcodes.com/

I used Dollar out of Orlando all the time. OCVB is the best code right now.

try Mears transportation. Used them recently when I was in Orlando for business. Very reasonable. Since I was by myself this was much cheaper than renting a car. So, guess it depends on how many in your party.

try Mears transportation. Used them recently when I was in Orlando for business. Very reasonable. Since I was by myself this was much cheaper than renting a car. So, guess it depends on how many in your party.

hey-there are only two of us. I am very interested in the one way rental if that is cheaper. who do I call? And do I drop it off at SS or what? I read someone said something about a shuttle? Any and all options are wonderful!

Arrival Day: Rent 1 day from Alamo at the airport and drop it off at the Alamo at Disney World. Departure Day: Then rent 1 more day from Alamo at DW to take you back to Alamo at airport. Or just go ahead and get pay for a taxi/shuttle to take you back and forth.

hey-there are only two of us. I am very interested in the one way rental if that is cheaper. who do I call? And do I drop it off at SS or what? I read someone said something about a shuttle? Any and all options are wonderful!

Mears is the company that runs various shuttle services.

Go to the Dollar web site - an intemediate one way was $49 for a one way reservation. It could be more or less depending on the time you are looking for. Also go to mousesavers and see if there are any codes you might be able to use such as BJs , AAA, etc. There was a promotional code of 635 for the time frame I entered but that may also be a limited time offer. You could also call them and inquire but sometimes the internet rates are better than the ones you call for. You can arrange for a shuttle to pick you up at SSR for the return rental on the day you return the car to the Grosvenor Hotel which is a short walk from the DTD bus stop or actually from SST itself. The Dollar site closes at 4:30 at the hotel for rental but you can return the car even if they are closed. Good luck - you should compare Alamo and Dollar to get the best deal.

Arrival Day: Rent 1 day from Alamo at the airport and drop it off at the Alamo at Disney World. Departure Day: Then rent 1 more day from Alamo at DW to take you back to Alamo at airport. Or just go ahead and get pay for a taxi/shuttle to take you back and forth.

This should be $70 to $80

Call or check out Alamo Car Rental. Since they have a rental at the airport and then they have the rental car on Disney property (this area is close to Magic Kingdom and they have a shuttle that will take you back to your hotel on DW property or any theme park. That is what I did over Thanksgiving. Go to Alamo website www.alamo.com and you can get a better idea what it cost. For us over Thanksgiving to it this way it was $30.00 per day for car rental. Also, sometimes on www.allears.net they have codes that can save you money from car rental to DW.

Latest posts

facebook twitter