Wow!!!

baward

Mouseketeer
This forum is Amazing. All of this great info. I'm HOOKED. We've sailed Disney once before and have a 4 night booked for the Sept. 19th sailing. I just wish I would have found this site alot sooner.

Welcome aboard baward- That's the story for most of us. A few years ago I did our 1st family trip to WDW and paid close to 5000.00 for a 4 day trip. I let Disney book everything, plane, transfers, tickets, tower view facing the castle in the Contemporary, after learning of these boards and www.mousesavers.com and www.wdwig.com I was able to spend 10 days for less then 1500.00. Enjoy all the savings and tips you'll be sure to find.

Originally posted by baward
This forum is Amazing. All of this great info. I'm HOOKED. We've sailed Disney once before and have a 4 night booked for the Sept. 19th sailing. I just wish I would have found this site alot sooner.

Welcome to the DIS, and the world of Disney addiction!!!!! ::MickeyMo

Welcome to the DIS and the cruise forum. Lot's of great information here and a great group of people as well. Glad you found us!

I'm counting on this board to be my support group as I go though withdrawal tomorrow.

As much as I would like to stow away, I do have pets that I hope miss me, sigh, so I must disembark.

I don't know how long the withdrawal symptoms will last, but I'm sure this group will stick by me and help, after all who better to help than those who have also been through it.

Thank You all.

Lynn

Welcome to the Wonder World of DIS. I found plenty of info for our first cruise last Sept. The people here, you will find, are a special bunch.

I think next we need to start a 12 step program to the addicting nature of DCL. Once to go Disney Cruise Line you will never go back.

:boat:

Welcome to the best Disney site on the internet. ::yes:: ::yes::

Originally posted by baward

Welcome to the DIS baward! I feel for you...we didn't know of the DIS before our first Disney Cruise. It was after we booked our 4-day that I discovered these boards and uncovered all sorts of things I never realized, though of or imagined! This is an amazing place!

After being on here over a year, I now feel like I have a doctorate in Disney Cruise Line!!! LOL

Hi baward - welcome to the DIS! :wave2:

Be sure to check out the 'Useful information' post that is stuck at the top of the board - it has links to....well, lots of useful information :)

:sunny: Welcome.! I agree will Verandah Man, it is addicting, but in a Magical way! You learn a lot of helpful information on these boards! Enjoy!!:boat:

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME to the DIS board!! You will LOVE it here and caution...you WILL get addicted. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter