• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would you rather marry a complete stranger or marry the first person you ever kissed?

I guess I'd say the first person I kissed. We weren't "it" but we did like and respect each other. Not sure who this stranger is, but I'd go with better safe than sorry.

My Mom told me if I married the guy I was dating (who was my frist kiss), that I'd have a hard life. 30 plus years later, knowing how he is living, etc....she was right. So I'd have to say a stranger and hope for better.

My Mom told me if I married the guy I was dating (who was my frist kiss), that I'd have a hard life. 30 plus years later, knowing how he is living, etc....she was right. So I'd have to say a stranger and hope for better.
Parents are usually correct in this regard. I’m sure there will be several diss people to prove that wrong. But generally it’s true.

Same here..married my first kiss, and it lasted 28 years before it fell apart. But that's a pretty long time anyhow. Now happily married for 22 years to a man I met online, so I guess he could have been considered a stranger, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter