Would you guys like to take a look at our ADR's?

Jennifer815

Mouseketeer
We're going for two weeks the end of August--I am so excited, especially because I'll be celebrating my birthday there!! :)

Just some background: We are renting a house offsite, so no DDP (and also meant I had to call in every single day to make these!!). Also, we go every year, so we're not commando-types at the parks, we're definitely more take-your-time-and-smell-the-roses kind of people. These ADR's are for varying groups (we're a group of 7 altogether), but temperament-wise, we're all pretty much the same.

So here are our ADR's--can you give me some feedback? Am I missing anything that is great? Some of these are first-time restaurants for us, others are classic favorites. Any feedback would be great! Thanks!

Sat 8-15, Sun 8-16, No ADR's (Any suggestions? 8-16 is a DTD day)
Mon 8-17: MK, CRT Lunch 2:25
Tue 8-18: Epcot, LeCellier 11:50 (New to us, got online at 55 days out!!)
Wed 8-19: HS, 50's PT 11:20 (long-time favorite); Dinner at Portobello in DTD 8:00 (New also)
Thurs 8-20: DTD, T-Rex at 1:30 (New also); Need an idea for dinner here?
Fri 8-21: AK, No ADR's (Taking Backstage Safari in AM), any suggestions?
Sat 8-22: Visiting family nearby for day; Fulton's 8:00 (Dad and DH's favorite!)
Sun 8-23: HOB Gospel Brunch 1:30; Any suggestions for a "date night" for my parents?
Mon 8-24: HS, Dine with an Imagineer (New to us--so excited!!!)
Tue 8-25: MK, Grand Floridian Cafe 12:40; Dinner at Bern's in Tampa
Wed 8-26: AK, No daytime ADR's; House of Blues 7:30 (long-time favorite)
Thurs 8-27: Epcot, Chefs De France 12:00 (New also); Yachtsman Steakhouse 7:30 (long-time favorite)
Fri 8-28: MK: Plaza 12:45

That's it! Any ideas for open times or feedback of any kind is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter