Would you do this your first night???

vicb

DIS Veteran
Hoopty Do Review???? If we arrive in the afternoon and don't plan on going into a park how would this work? What time is the show (talking Feb) and is it outdoors? (would we be chilly?)

I've always wanted to do this but DH not so sure.

This is a very popular show. It is corny but very funny and the food is pretty good. The show is held inside Pioneer Hall in the Settlement area of the campground (near the boat dock & Petting zoo). I think this is a great way to start off your trip. The afternoon will give you time to settle in and then take transportation to the Hall.

While I do think its a great plan, I would be worried about it if I were flying in, especially in the winter. With plane delays and cancellations, I would hate to not make it in on time. But thats just a slight chance so if youre willing to take it, go for it. Its a great show. Enjoy!

I have never done this my first night only for the reason that they require (24 or 48, I'm not sure which it is now) hours notice for cancellation. What if your flight is delayed and you don't get there in time? That's a LOT of $$ to lose (though well worth it if you get to see the show). Maybe they'd be lenient for flight-delay excuses, but I would not personally take that chance. It would be a PERFECT way to start off the vacation though, and I've always thought about it and then opted out.

We do Chef Mickey's our first night and HDDR second night after spending 1st full day at MK.

It also depends on how tired you are from flying. We tend to leave early mornings - and don't have the energy for much more than a late lunch/early dinner - pool time for the kids and exploring the resort - and an early bedtime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!