worst food you ever had @ WDW?

Definitely the Pizza Planet pizza (and all the other pizzas like it). I remember the first time I went it was so exciting going to PIZZA PLANET and it was such a disappointment when the pizza is awful :(.

It was my first trip to MK in 1975 when I was 8 yrs old and if memory serves we ate at CRT or whatever it was called back then. I thought "how awesome" to eat in the castle. First, the appetizer was french onion soup with a hard cheese layer on top. Although today I would probably find that tasty, my 8 year old taste buds hated it. Seems like the main course was quiche or something. I remember not liking it at all, and my parents made me eat it because they paid a lot (comparatively) for it. Funny how that memory is still rather vivid almost 37 years later. Most of my meals since at WDW have been at least good and mostly excellent.

the cardboard circle coated in ketchup and overbaked that they call pizza at Pinnochios OR the rubbery steak at the Yakking Yeti.

Well, since I've been going to WDW since 1983, there's been alot of bad food (and good food, too!)

The meals that come to mind are: Chef Mickey, Cape May Cafe (breakfast, food was inedible), Tonys Town Square Cafe (Disgusting) , Hoop De Doo (ribs tasted like oven cleaner), Kona Cafe (breakfast, greasy and cold eggs).

Sometimes I wonder if chefs/cooks have any respect for the food they serve.

Several years ago, we ate at Mama Melrose. No one can remember what we got or why it was so bad but every time we plan ANYTHING with a restaurant involved, my entire family says "As long as it is better thatn Mama Melrose!!!"

I forgot about Mama Melrose...another disgusting meal.

And dinner in Norway...yuck

I'm not a big QS fan anyways, but we had no other choice for dinner so we went to Mara at AKL. It was awful!
The pizza was just nasty. We just got plain old cheese and it tasted liked a tv dinner.
For dessert, we just got a chocolate chip cookie. And it tasted like cardboard. How can you mess up a chocolate chip cookie?!?!

And yet, Mara is one of my favorite places to eat at WDW. My worst was some kind of sandwich I recently had at WPE in DTD. Yeah, I know-right now there are people reading this, saying "Really? Someone had something they didn't love at WPE? I love that place." There are so many dislikes my some that are favorites for others.

By far the worst was at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe. For some reason I was hungry for a reuben. They had one at Cosmic Ray's, advertised as Kosher. No problem with that. However the reuben came in a plastic wrapper and was obviously prepared offsite far away and long ago. They "nuked" it until the plastic almost melted and served it still wrapped in the plastic. The meat was supposedly corned beef but it was indistinguishable from 100% gristle. Not edible at all. I will never forget it. By far and away the worst I have ever had at Disneyworld. Makes the ABC commissary look like Victoria and Albert's.

Lunch buffet at Hollywood and Vine. Warm salads, lukewarm meat dishes, sticky tables. Edible - mashed potatos and bread. That was some expensive bread and the Fantasmic Seating wasn't that great.

Close tie -Those dinosaur shaped chicken things at AK. That was a long time ago but I"m pretty sure they were pressed beaks and feet.

Hands down, the skillet at WCC. Incredibly greasy.

But I guess you never can tell, because we had a great meals at Mama Melrose and Cosmic Ray's.

1900 fare dinner buffet was the absolute worst TS meal that my family ate at WDW.

Although Tony's wasn't much better and didnt care for Tusker House Breakfast either.

The worst QS meal was Mara at AKL - breakfast and dinner.

Having said this we usually really enjoy most of our meals at WDW - inlcuding CP breakfast, CRT dinner, LeCellier Dinner, Cape May Breakfast, Earl of Sandwich, 50s Prime Time, Olivias, Askerus Lunch, Chef Mickeys dinner, Boma breakfast, Chefs de France Lunch, Jiko,Starring Rolls Cafe breakfast, etc

Some kind of chicken sandwich at ABC Commissary. I took 2 bites before I had to throw it out.

Peco Bills :sad2:. We got the burgers and they were cold and disgusting!

Everywhere else we ate was great though our favourite being Sanaa closely followed by the Grande Floridian Cafe :thumbsup2

Our meals at San Angel Inn were so bland and not good at all. we went back to give it a try two more times thinking it would get better or we were there on bad days but no. Same ole bland food. We wont go back.

I was on a sugar high last time so I was going to be a good girl and get a sugar free cheese cake at Coral Reef. Big mistake because it was gross! No flavor at all.

By far the worst meal we have ever had was Mama Melrose! I can't even complain that the portions were TINY because I would not have eaten it anyway!

Did not like The Wave at all either however that could just be a personal preference...but yuck!

I have had some of my best meals at my happy place but:

1. WWC: Yuck..tasted like a cows hoof.
2. ABC Commissary: Some chicken thing that left a greasy taste in my mouth
3. Chef Mickey Dinner: I can cook better than that, and I have given myself food poisoning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter