World of Disney returns?

Toolulu22

DIS Veteran
I am a teacher and often buy unique pens to use in my classroom so that they don't walk away. On our recent trip I purchased two cute pens at World of Disney and they both have turned out to be duds. One writes as if its running out of ink or the ink is drying up. The other is a cute minnie mouse pen, but the tip doesn't stay in place- you start to write and the tip retracts. If I got a year out of them or one worked/the other didn't, I'd be alright with it. But I just brought them to school and they both crapped out right away. Together they cost about $25- not insignificant for two pens that don't work.

I don't know if I have the original receipt, but I have my AMEX reciep with the transaction number.

Has anyone ever returned, exchanged, or got a refund for defective items once they returned home from WDW. I purchased them at World of Disney at Disney Springs. How would I even go about getting a refund or exchange?
TIA

Every Disney merchandise receipt has info for contacting Merchandise Guest Services on it - a phone number, email address and web address. On the back is info for items without a receipt. I've exchanged defective items after returning home.

Every Disney merchandise receipt has info for contacting Merchandise Guest Services on it - a phone number, email address and web address. On the back is info for items without a receipt. I've exchanged defective items after returning home.
The OP said they don't have the receipt

I would go onto the shop Disney website and call customer service to ask for advice, or even try and find the store's number if you can

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter