World of Color Dessert Party Question

My Mom and I are thinking of doing this in November. We have never done a dessert party before and this seems pretty straight forward based on the replies here. Just curious - my Mom is short, 5 ft. tall. Would requesting a high top be the best option for unobstructed views or will we be better off at a lower table OR trying for a virtual que?
I'm just a bit under 5ft2 and we have always requested a high top table, either in the front row or in the back behind a low table. Never had a bad view in the 3 or 4 times we have done this.

The dessert party is a must do for us, we have done the dining package a few times before we switched to the party and even though we had some really great views doing it that way, I always hated the amount of time we had to put into getting a good spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter