Wordle- Who is playing?

Got it in 4, but should have been 3...grrr...when you're gonna put in one word, but at the last minute you stop yourself for the other one...still my 4s are getting even closer to my 5s!

PS - I avoid the thread til I play b/c I don't want the box hints...that's why I don't post my boxes:)...
I avoid the thread too until I play...don't want to be influenced! I should have had it in three as well because I put a really dumb word in line 3 that I wasn't even sure was a word then thought a little more and figured it out on line 4.

Wordle 476 5/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This one is a word that doesn’t look right in Wordle format to me. Even in my last row, with the remaining letters on my board, I tried several that ended up being non-words before sticking in the correct letter just to try and felt β€œthat’s it”? Well, glad I solved. But, I’ve had too many 5s lately. 😣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter