Wonderworks

chach

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to Wonder Works ?

Has anyone gone to the Wonderworks dinner/show ?

What ages are these geared towards ?

Please give your opinions and recommendations ?

thanks

We went to Wonderworks during our Christmas vacation and really enjoyed ourselves. The attractions were fun and informative. Lots of hands on stuff. Everything was in good working order and there were minimal waits even on a Sat. night. We did the dinner show which was a hoot. The food was just pizza (think Little Ceasers) and beverages (pop, beer and wine) but the magicians were great. The kids were really entertained, and we enjoyed it too. If you go make sure you have coupon. It saved us about $18.00. Yop can find them at all the nearby hotels and attractions.

We had a great time at Wonderworks. The show was entertaining, the food decent, and the museum part was fun. Wonderworks is a hands on science museum. It is small, but we had fun, it was a nice break from theme parks.

For those people who may be wondering where wonder works is

It is on International Drive near the POinte Orlando shopping mall and its the upside down building that creaks!!

I took the youth from my church to the dinner show. The show was very clean...no dirty jokes...and it was FUNNY! The adults and kids in our group just loved it.

Since there were 25 of us, I made resservations. They gave us a group discount and were easy to work with. They took good care of us.

Pizza was ok, nothing special.

Trena

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest