Wonder Power Outage

colouratura

Earning My Ears
The Wonder cruise that left San Diego Feb 2 had some sort of blackout. From folks on board right now, the lights are back on but they are returning to San Diego. Likely require an inspection before being allowed to continue.

Edit for update:
I looked at Vessel Finder and it shows the Wonder at being redirected to Long Beach Cruise Port, arriving at 15:30 Friday/today. :(

Last edited:
Ok.. the latest is they are almost to Catalina as scheduled

Also…
Also Golden Mickeys tonight & Frozen show tomorrow. So no missed big shows. They removed the evening Avatar screenings scheduled for Saturday night, no big deal as it is showing lots of other times and will be in WD theater on our sea day afternoon.

Also

We did go back to San Diego last night around 8pm so the coast guard could confirm all was OK, which they announced. But Catalina is so close we have been cruising at 9 knots and took some sideways turns we can see on the progress map on the TV so we didn’t arrive too early. It is almost sunrise & I can just see Catalina out my balcony. Tendering starts in 2 hours so even with all that we are still here early.

I am communicating with @Mathmagicland who is on ship!

So funny, we did not even know anything about this as we were already in San Diego getting ready to board on the 6th. No issues on our cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter