Wonder April 3rd 2019 from San Diego

Brookeshapiro

Brooke
Hi ! This will be our first Disney cruise. We wanted to wait until both our kids could be in the same club! It will be me, my mom and my sons 3 & 5 at time of cruising
We’ll be staying concierge level so excited to check that out too !

Our first Disney cruise too! Myself, my wife, and our son - who will be almost 5 at the time of sailing. We're very excited (obviously, since it's a year away!)

It’s so wild that you have to book so far in advance. I’m assuming it’s partially due to the fact it’s a smaller ship

Have you heard about the fish extenders gift exchange that people do ? Does it even apply to short cruises such as ours ? I thought it was only on longer cruises.

Have you heard about the fish extenders gift exchange that people do ? Does it even apply to short cruises such as ours ? I thought it was only on longer cruises.

I have and from the other threads it looks like shorter cruises do it too. We'd love to participate! Hopefully someone experienced or adventurous than I will want to set one up closer to the date!

I read that they are mainly done on Facebook now, but I’m not sure if that’s true or not. If it is true, I’m out of luck since I don’t have Facebook!

Hi! Fourth cruise for our family of four, but first cruise for my sister, BIL, niece (6), nephew (3), brother and his girlfriend. We have 11 family members in 4 rooms.

We have done FE on each cruise, and yes, I am also in a group on FB and there is a group and there will be FE. Doesn’t mean one can’t be organized here too though!!

Last edited:

Hi All...there will be a group of us (11) and I'm looking to make custom shirts on the front and back. Etsy has so much to sort through and thought I would see if anyone has someone specific they have used in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!