• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder 2132

StarSeven7

DIS Veteran
We're booked for a Southern Caribbean cruise next January and we booked 9C GTY as that was all that was available when we booked. I noticed this morning that we were assigned a cabin - 2132 which is deck 2 aft (port side) - category 9C. Any input about this room? I looked up a few reports that said it was a bit noisy but mostly when pulling into port (I'm assuming we'll be awake then so that's not a huge concern). It does appear to be beneath Tiana's Place so I'm not sure if you can hear noise from that? Thank you!

I've not been that low in the ship but I sail in an aft cabin every trip.
On the Fantasy I found the vibes to be worse than on the Wonder.
When they use the thrusters in port you know it's time to get up and get some breakfast ;)

I like the vibes... makes me sleep like a baby.

We have stayed in that cabin on the Magic. No issues with noise, except when the side thrusters come on coming into port. And you’re correct, if you’re not already up you will be then! We really like deck too, and that location is a good one. Easy access to both elevators and stairs. And when you’re coming back from port adventures, very easy to get on board and get right to your room.

We have stayed in that cabin on the Magic. No issues with noise, except when the side thrusters come on coming into port. And you’re correct, if you’re not already up you will be then! We really like deck too, and that location is a good one. Easy access to both elevators and stairs. And when you’re coming back from port adventures, very easy to get on board and get right to your room.
Thank you!!

We're booked for a Southern Caribbean cruise next January and we booked 9C GTY as that was all that was available when we booked. I noticed this morning that we were assigned a cabin - 2132 which is deck 2 aft (port side) - category 9C. Any input about this room? I looked up a few reports that said it was a bit noisy but mostly when pulling into port (I'm assuming we'll be awake then so that's not a huge concern). It does appear to be beneath Tiana's Place so I'm not sure if you can hear noise from that? Thank you!
We stayed in room 2138 and loved the location (no noise issues from the restaurant above). Just some vibrations pulling into port as mentioned by the PP, but we were always up by then anyway. We’re big fans of deck 2 aft on the Wonder.

I’m wondering about the 2nd deck as well on the Magic. Never stayed on a deck so low. We’re in 2078 this December. Any comments?

I’m wondering about the 2nd deck as well on the Magic. Never stayed on a deck so low. We’re in 2078 this December. Any comments?
We stayed in 2028 on the Magic. We love the rooms on deck 2! We love being close to the restaurants and theaters. And we’re close to the locations for getting on and off the ship in port.

We were in 2134 on the Wonder. We had no issues from docking or restaurant noise, but I wasn't a fan of the vibrations. Didn't bother the rest of my family though, so your mileage may vary!

Thanks everyone! We’ve never done a cruise before so I honestly have no idea if vibrations will bother me or not so I guess we’ll see!

We've stayed in 2116 on the Wonder and 2108 on the Magic, both of which are category 9C, aft. 2078 should be midship--so that should be a great location with very little movement/vibrations. When we were in 2116 right at the aft elevators we could feel a little of the engine vibrations, just enough to know that 'I' wouldn't want to be further aft. I felt nothing at 2108. No noise in either of those rooms. Love how easy it is to get places--1-2 decks up the stairs to restaurants/lounges/promenade and empty elevators to go up to decks 9/10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter