Wonder--10-day Vancouver to Hawaii 9/7/2015

Hi all! My family and I will be joining all of you on this cruise! I have not cruised since June 2005!!! We are super excited to be going to Hawaii. We want to participate in the FE thing. Any pointers anyone has will be greatly appreciated, it has been 10 years!

AllStarGirls you have to have a certain number of posts in order to PM. I think maybe 10? Post a few good questions or comments so you get to that number and then you'll be good to PM!

AllStarGirls you have to have a certain number of posts in order to PM. I think maybe 10? Post a few good questions or comments so you get to that number and then you'll be good to PM!
Thank you VERY much for the help! I have plenty of questions so I am sure that will not be difficult! :)

We are also going to stay at Aulani after the cruise so any pointers for that would be greatly appreciated!

Is there a place I can go to find out what all the dinners are, like formal, semi-formal, pirate night, etc.?

Is there a Hawaii cruise countdown available? I can't wait to get DIS boards all figured out! There seems to be a wealth of information on here! I am trying to navigate it all!

Any advice on anything dealing with this cruise would be greatly appreciated! My apologies for so many posts, I am trying to get enough to PM.

Hi AllStarGirls, If you go to your reservation on the Cruise site you can find a brief schedule that shows Pirate, Formal and semi-formal. There is also a count-down on the reservation page. If you download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App there is a countdown. The app looks to be really useful while on the ship. If you look through various threads on the boards, you can find lots of useful information about such things. Look through the posts here to find where you can make more contacts.

Is there a Hawaii cruise countdown available? I can't wait to get DIS boards all figured out! There seems to be a wealth of information on here! I am trying to navigate it all!
I am in the same boat as you, I have no clue how these boards work. Anyway, if you download the Disney cruise line navigator app (if you have an iPhone and it has a cruise countdown. Then you can also use it on the ship and get all the activity information, an online version of the daily navigator. It is so useful and a great way to organize your time.

Hi AllStarGirls, If you go to your reservation on the Cruise site you can find a brief schedule that shows Pirate, Formal and semi-formal. There is also a count-down on the reservation page. If you download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App there is a countdown. The app looks to be really useful while on the ship. If you look through various threads on the boards, you can find lots of useful information about such things. Look through the posts here to find where you can make more contacts.
Hi! I was wondering where in the reservation section do I find the schedule for things like Pirate, formal, etc. as I have been on there a couple of times looking through things but I haven't seen anything like that on there?

Last edited:
Hi! I was wondering where in the reservation section do I find the schedule for things like Pirate, formal, etc. as I have been on there a couple of times looking through things but I haven't seen anything like that on there?
There is! If you go to the top right of the Disney cruise web page where is says "Planning Centre" click then click "my cruise activities" this prompts you to login to view your reservation, you might need to click "my cruise activities" again you are logged in. Once in "My Cruise Activties" it will look like a calendar. This is where you can view all your activities as well as cruise ship parties, like the Pirate Party, which looks like it is on day 5. This is the same place where you can book your excursions, children for childcare, reservations at Remy or Palo. Hope this helps you!

There is! If you go to the top right of the Disney cruise web page where is says "Planning Centre" click then click "my cruise activities" this prompts you to login to view your reservation, you might need to click "my cruise activities" again you are logged in. Once in "My Cruise Activties" it will look like a calendar. This is where you can view all your activities as well as cruise ship parties, like the Pirate Party, which looks like it is on day 5. This is the same place where you can book your excursions, children for childcare, reservations at Remy or Palo. Hope this helps you!
I found the calendar! Thank you for your help.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter