wolfgang Pucks Dinner/lunch

Wilsonfamily4

DIS Veteran
I see that Wolfgang Pucks can be a TS or a CS. What time does this change over? Or how do they differentiate the two? Thanks for any help.

It doesn't change. I just learned this (how I missed this I have no idea:sad2: )

Apparently there is the regular WPC, the upstairs in the cafe AND an express. Here is the menu for the express.

Next time we are there I have to make a point of finding the express and figuring out how I never noticed it before!

Wolfgang Puck Express is at Downtown Disney Marketplace and that is a CS. It serves pizzas, pasta, rotisserie chicken etc, very good value for a money or CS credit.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe TS is in DTD West Side. The upstairs bit is not on the dining plan at all, its a different TS. The downstairs bit is TS and does lovely food. We ate there once for lunch and once for dinner.

Is the upstairs Wolfgang Puck Cafe in the West Side no longer a separate restaurant? It used to be 'The Dining Room'. Allearsnet still have their menu up here: http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm#pi

Either way you can't go wrong with either one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter