wolfgang puck express or Earl of sandwich?

Although I love Earl of Sandwich, I would definitely choose Wolfgang Puck Express for dinner. Although both offer excellent value the meal at Wolfgang Puck is more substantial and better suited to dinner.

Several months ago I would have said EoS was the best. It is good, but WPE is amazing! We went on our last trip twice (would have gone more if we were in DTD more.) It was sooooo beyond good. It was one of our favorite meals the whole trip (way better then what I ate at Cali Grill!!!) I'm glad we don't have it here, I'd want to eat there all the time. The portions were huge too!

We did choose to leave a tip at WPE, the service was amazing and we truly wanted to.

We got to Earl of Sandwich first and walked in to find a HUGE line so we turned around and walked out. We went to WGPE and waited about one minute to be waited on.

Your observation does make a point. Long lines often indicate a great product! The Earl never disappoints. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We ate at both on our last visit. I prefer Wolfgang Puck Express. I agree - The creme brulee was wonderful.

I'd choose WPE anyday over EoS!!:thumbsup2

We did both on our last trip, and EoS was ok, but WPE was wonderful

They're both great places. I don't think you could go wrong with either one. I prefer Wolfgang Puck Express over Earl of Sandwich, however. The food is wonderful and everything we've tried so far has been great.

Do you tip for this service?

You don't have to but it's nice to because they bring everything for you and take everything away afterwards; we left our waiter a small tip- not as much as a restaurant but about $3-$5.

Another vote for Wolfgang Puck Express! They have a good menu with many choices and great food! The only downside to WPE is lack of seating. Like a PP said before it counts as a CS meal but it really is more like a TS meal. I have not eaten at Earl of Sandwich though so I can not compare the two.

Yes, I left a few bucks. You can get up and refill your drink, but if they have the time, they'll fill it. When I went in Aug (3 times!), they brought our food out as well.

Earl of Sandwich all the way! They have amazing sandwiches on freshly made bread and some of the best chocolate cookies ever! ;)

Wow, thanks for the replys. My dh loves sandwiches, but wolfgang puck express does sound excellent. I would be more persuaded to go with WPE. I guess I will just go with what we feel like eating that night, it sounds like both would be a good choice. And we are doing the dining plan. thanks again.

They are both good, I'd go with whatever your family is in the mood for that night. EOS is a sandwich place; they are not any better than a sandwich place back home but sometimes you just want a sandwich instead of a heavy meal. WPE has a variety of stuff, all of which I've found delicious.
agree you absolutely cannot go wrong .... i love both places

Another WPE vote here. We have planned on this for our first night at Disney. We love the pizza's here. We do plan on another night here but haven't scheduled it in yet.

Just one more vote for WPE! We ate there last week, for the first time, and it was wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter