woc coment question Memorial day

JadeDarkstar

Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom
Ok so i was gona leave dl at 915 and go to dca at 930 to grab fp, but if i waited till 10 or 1030 would i still be able to logically say Id get the blue section fp?

Or would 10am on memorial day be to late ? :confused3
I know its only really 30mins or an hour i just don't want to miss the chance.

I saw some one (i think it was Disney dreams, who said not to worry about going at 930 and spend that time in DL, but would this day change those thoughts?

I'm over planing but its fun and just want be ready to hit the ground running and give my parents a good time and my son (me too but ill be honest im more excited to show my parents how we do Disney)pixiedust::wizard:

You should be fine going over to DCA at 10 or 10:30 on Memorial Day. Despite how busy the park is when at it's peak the Blue Zone tickets usually last to about 11am. So as long as you are on your way at 10:30 to DCA you should make it just fine.

thanks much (good news my dad is saying universal may be next time (if so im so looping us to dl for one day after cars land opens)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter