• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL: When to book?

MegDen101109

Earning My Ears
DH & I are planning our anniversary trip to Disney for 3rd week September.
At first I was thinking we were just going to do it budget & stay at Pop Century....but thanks to Uncle Sam - I've been looking into WL!

I did receive an email pin code for 40% off deluxe resorts.
But I'm also waiting to see if there are any free dining plans offered!

Do I book now w/ the pin code just to reserve the room?
Should a free dining plan become available around April 1st or thereafter, will i be able to update my reservation if I want to?

Or am I better off reserving the room w/o the pin code & if a dining plan is not offered - just add the pin code closer to our departure date?

TIA!

I would go ahead and book the room with the 40% pin because the discounted rooms go fast,(they only set aside so many rooms at the discounted rate) and then just keep look out for the discount that you want. You can always call and change your reservation if something better comes along. Good luck.

Chances are that the 40% pin will save you more money than the free dining at a deluxe hotel. Book the room and then do the math when FD is announced. (FD would be the better deal at a value resort.) Remember you can't do both.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Book it now with the % off the room . Generally you save money on the deal with the % off instead of free dining. I was told better % off deluxe & free dining for values or moderates :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter