wl villas layout

suedisney

Mouseketeer
i've seen layouts of the wing of the villas and I've seen layouts of the wilderness lodge, but i've never seen alayout in comparison to where the villas are in relation to the actual lodge. Where do the villas face? Can you ask for a view when a dvc member? We have been to disney 11 times but are first time dvc members and first time wl goers.:bounce:

there use to be a map - but now it only shows WL????

anyway on the map there the crossover from hotel means the bus - right behind here is where VWL is.

I will find a copy of a map and post it here.

Anyhow more of the views are woods - just make sure you don't get a service station view and you should be happy with your room.

from some of them you can see the deers, bunnies, foxes and other wildlife.

there are a few - very few - views of the pool/lake

so ask to be on the lakeside (bad views are on the other side) as close to the elevators as possible. You probably won't get it - but it does not hurt to try.

You may also want to try

http://disneypix.com/2000ft/Roll3/Roll03_006.htm

(sorry don't know how to make a link!)

(I think it made a link all by itself! Now if it would only cook dinner!)

It is an aerial shot of WL. The red roof building are the villas. The green narrow roof line is a covered walkway which connects the villas with WL. We've stayed in the villas twice and both times had a room which faced the bus stop area (to the left in the photo) and really enjoyed it. I even saw a doe and fawn one afternoon while sitting out on the balconey. Don't think you can go wrong with either! It is a great resort!

You may also want to try

http://disneypix.com/2000ft/Roll3/Roll03_006.htm

(sorry don't know how to make a link!)

(I think it made a link all by itself! Now if it would only cook dinner!)

It is an aerial shot of WL. The red roof building are the villas. The green narrow roof line is a covered walkway which connects the villas with WL. We've stayed in the villas twice and both times had a room which faced the bus stop area (to the left in the photo) and really enjoyed it. I even saw a doe and fawn one afternoon while sitting out on the balconey. Don't think you can go wrong with either! It is a great resort!

Great link.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter