WL room view questions

thinkerbell

DIS Veteran
We have a woodsview room with bunk beds booked at WL. Do these have balconies? Also is this the view that you can possibly get a view of the castle?
Our reservation doesn't say that we need bunkbeds, should it? When I booked I told them that we needed room for 4 but the teens need to sleep seperate as they are bf and gf. They(disney reservationist) are the ones that said that we could get the room with bunks for our needs so I assume that it is in the system.
Thanks

You can request castle view and they are usually very accommodating. We've had room 5032 and 5001 and both were wonderful. There are balconies. The highest floor has a solid balcony. I've heard many say they don't like it, but it was fine for us. I think you can request things like bunk beds and adjoinging room however they don't guarantee it. We have never had a problem with our reqeusts at WL.

Remember, bunk beds are simply a request. You may not get them.

Your confirmation should say "bunk beds requested, but not guaranteed".

Duds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!