• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL Question

sillyguys

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about staying at VWL in May 2006 and I have a couple of questions for the resident experts. First, can anyone tell me the weather or crowds to expect in May (probably the second week). Also, is there a place that I can stroller a child to sleep? I know the Poly has the path that goes to GF, but I was wondering if WL had something similar. Thanks for your help.

There is a trail/path that leads to FT Wilderness. We ride bikes down it, but it is nice and quite and would be a nice stroll. As for May, I was there 3 years ago during may and it was comfortable, warm during the days(pool worthy) , and a little cooler in the PM (a light sweater or sweatshirt). The crowds in may vary depending on when easter/passover and spring breaks are. We were in the begining of May and it was reasonable I would say on the light/moderate range. We love the WL in the Spring. Enjoy your trip.

[color=3]Sillyguys[/color]

Talk about the perfect time to visit WDW, I am a Native Floridian and I have two favorite months May and October. The weather in May is warm but not HOT, Average High 85: Average Low 66: Average Rain 3.22 (low for Fl.)

Yet crowds are light because Florida schools don't get out for summer break at the very end of the month.

The Wilderness Lodge also has nature trails that connect the Wilderness Lodge and Ft. Wilderness Campground where they have a petting zoo and pony rides. Just click on the link below to view a map of the trails.

WL & Ft. Wilderness Campground Trails

Beckie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter