Wizard101 Spell Pictures

OctoPie

Magus Conjurer-beat that tag fairy!
I have a really cool picture of a helephant. I posted this becuase I wanna see your pictures of your cool spells. (it is big)

helephant.jpg

Here is another view of padric's friend 'sparky'. I took this as he threw it tonight while I was finishing the game finally! Talk about taking it down to the wire! lol!

Thanks again Rowan, Padric and Gilroy! Like I told Rowan, Dis friends rock!

fighingthegreenoni.jpg

Awesome pictures! What is that Tritan kind of spell called? What school is it from? I need to try and do some screen grabs one of these days.

We're neighbors of some sort. :) I'm in N.W. Baltimore County.

Awesome pictures! What is that Tritan kind of spell called? What school is it from? I need to try and do some screen grabs one of these days.

We're neighbors of some sort. :) I'm in N.W. Baltimore County.

Hi neighbor,
its just called Triton, i think its storm school, i didn't really look. it came with my robe i think.

My precious minotaur I still love you, you too my baby froggy :), I could always get 1000+ damages with you both

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter