Wizard 101 Bug Pics

budcollector

DIS Veteran
lets see some bug pics

i tried to teleport to a friend and this is what happened
0817081425.jpg

You can fly, I frogot to take a pciture of this but on my first character I had a bug and i was in a cage with bards and water floating out of it in wizard city

if you ever wondered what the inside of the Yacht :lmao: that you can catch in Kroktopia looks like , well here you go, this is the 1st class room i reserved

0823081608.jpg

0823081607.jpg

one of these days i'll figure out how to make the print screen button work and get a better shot, ignore the date, i'm to lazy to change the date on the camera.the press to talk is for Pvt. Livingston

SDC10058_edited.jpg

Ravenwood's novel approach to air conditioning! lol!

oddbugs.jpg

Kim

Normally, my dragon Gizmo is Black and red, when i logged in this evening, he had turned white...

I exited the game and logged back in and he was back to normal.
9-1-2008002.png

This is what happened when I tried to teleport to someone who was teleporting somewhere else at the same time.

theblackhole.jpg

We had the same thing happening in the ladies team run through Beguiler yesterday too! Yesterday was just FULL of bugs! :rotfl:
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!