With whom do you make WDW ressies?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Dana_Buckley, Aug 9, 2002.

  1. Dana_Buckley

    Dana_Buckley Mouseketeer

    Feb 20, 2002
    What is the best way to make a WDW resort ressie? I called the # from the WDW website because you cannot book 2003 yet online, is there a better way to go? I got FQ for 3 nts, Jan 11-14 for $450, seemed a bit much for value season? Thank you for any advice.
  2. tnkrbell

    tnkrbell DIS Veteran

    Feb 15, 2000
    Hi Dana,
    Yes the best way to make ressies would be to call the 1-407-w-Disney number. Or use Dreams unlimited!!
  3. Avatar

    DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.


    to hide this advert.
  4. MauraAndIainsDad

    MauraAndIainsDad Mouseketeer

    Jun 13, 2001
    I would also highly recommend Sue or Diana at Small World Travel. They have planned my last 2 trips and really work to help you save money. You can look them up at www.mousesavers.com under Travel Agents.
  5. jldriscoll

    jldriscoll Guest

    I'm using Dreams Unlimited. They will look for a lower price for you even after you've booked. I have a DC card and I'm hoping Cathy can get me a giid deal. I know I could probably get the same rate if I made an effort.....but......well, that would be one more thing to stress about :teeth:
  6. Disneydenise

    Disneydenise DIS Veteran

    May 21, 2000
    If you are the type of person who likes to be in controll of everything then I think you should keep an eye to these boards and just call Disney yourself. Folks here are generous with discount knowledge. If you perfer to have someone else to watch then I would look into a travel agent fromt the boards to do the discount watch for you. Dreams has wonderful service. I am sure you will get some discount as the time draws near.
  7. jewelray

    jewelray Mouseketeer

    Mar 27, 2002
    I'm using Dreams for the first time - last time I did it all myself. I am a control freak so I hope it works out. This time I have DC though so I thought it would be better to use a TA.

    DisneyDenise, I live in Mt. Laurel too. PM me if you want to chat.
  8. travelgoddess

    travelgoddess DIS Veteran

    May 22, 2001
    I have to stick up for my own here. Use a travel professional, be it Dreams Unlimited or your neighborhood travel agent. Just make sure they are Disney specialists.
  9. Princess_Aurora

    Princess_Aurora <font color=green>President of the Clueless Club..

    Jan 1, 2000
    I am VERY impressed with Dreams. My travel agent there took good care of me after the closing of the CBR. I HIGHLY recomend them.

Share This Page