WiSHers attending the Last RFTT

In one week...at this time... I will be riding the Tower of Terror! Hopefully! lol. If not hobbling around from this current blister! ugh. I'm going to wear my new shoes today and tomorrow and then hopfully my feet will fare better for the 10 miler in those than they did in the 6 miler in my old ones.

See everyone soon!!!
Stacie

Stacie, have you tried body glide on your feet? I don't know if it would fix the issues you're having, but it might keep them from getting more aggravated. Take good care of those feet! I hate buying new shoes, too. :hug:

I am definitely getting excited for this race and am starting to think of what I want to do with the little slice of time I'll have in Florida on Sunday afternoon and evening. :thumbsup2

Me,DH, and sister are running 10K!
We are DVC members staying at Wilderness Lodge Villas

Does anyone know if there is a "dress code" for the run? (ie.) Sports Bra tops/Men without shirts, etc?

I've seen guys running in nothing but a speedo at Disney. I kid you not. I imagine if a woman wasn't wearing a shirt, they'd pull her off the course - sexist, really - but judging from past races, for a woman, running in a sports bra should be fine and for a man without a shirt is also seemingly acceptable.

Anyone else staying at BWV and want to share a cab with me? I just realized I won't be able to make the meet on saturday - we are going to the Luau at 5pm. (I know great pre race food!)

Only 7 days!!

Becky

As usual at the last minute, Cheryl and I will be there. Staying off site at the Ramada Gateway 10/3-10/11, at a whopping $30 a night. Tough to beat...

Now to find my ears...

Ears???? do you have a set of Mouse ears????:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::thumbsup2

Anyone else staying at BWV and want to share a cab with me? I just realized I won't be able to make the meet on saturday - we are going to the Luau at 5pm. (I know great pre race food!)

Only 7 days!!

Becky

Becky: I will share one to race start. I am at BCV but will walk over to BWV!

OK WiSHers its getting close just next week at this time will will have ALL crossed the finish line and wearing our RFTT medals and the last medals at that.

Here is a weather update from the weather channel website:
Friday- Isolates Thunderstorms 30% - H93 L75
Saturday- Mostly Sunny 10% - H92 L72
Sunday (race day)-Partly Cloudy 20% - H88 L69
Monday- Sunny 0% - H83 L62

Tracy

Huh. Thought I had already replied to this earlier.

SIL and I are both running the 10k, and staying at Wilderness Lodge Villas.

I've been praying for a cold front to come through! It's cool here now in NC, but it's not looking too good for FL!

Packing today! I leave Thursday! Whoo hoo!!! Can't wait!

Stacie

I have now 3 more sleeps until I leave for WDW!!!

Weather updte from Weather.com:

Th: Partly Cloudy 20% H93 L75
Fri: Partly Cloudy 20% H93 L75
Sat: Partly Cloudy 20% H93 L74
Sun (race day): Isolated T-Storms 30% H91 L72
Mon: Isolated T-Storms 30% H91 L71

Seems like it will be a bit hot for those of you coming from the North.

-RT

Looks a LOT hot for me!! Still.....I'll be in my Happiest Place on Earth. We are going to have a blast.

Leaving tomorrow afternoon, will be there by evening. I'm not worried at all by the temps, sure beats the weather here in Michigan. It's the most Magical place on earth!

Leaving tomorrow afternoon, will be there by evening. I'm not worried at all by the temps, sure beats the weather here in Michigan. It's the most Magical place on earth!

I'd rather run in the weather up here in Michigan than in a low of 72 degrees. Oh well - it's still a Disney vacation, which is better than being here at home any day of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter