WISH Walking/Running Team Socks

What size sock should we order for you?

• Small/Medium (fit sizes 6-10)

• Large/X-Large (fit sizes 9-13)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dave- I have been MIA lately and missed this poll. I would like 4 pairs of the sm/med and 2 pairs of the lg/xl if available. Thank you so much for organizing this!

TXBelle said:
Dave- I have been MIA lately and missed this poll. I would like 4 pairs of the sm/med and 2 pairs of the lg/xl if available. Thank you so much for organizing this!
Wow, 6 pairs :cool1:! I've got you down for them Heather. That put us at 100 pairs spoken for out of the 120! :thumbsup2

Is it too late to get some? I would love to have 2 pairs of the small size. It's OK if you're done ordering---I just saw this thread.

debm said:
Is it too late to get some? I would love to have 2 pairs of the small size. It's OK if you're done ordering---I just saw this thread.
Nope, you're not too late debm. I put you down for 2 pairs, and it reminds me I need to check with SockGuy to see what the status of our order is.

Tiger Lily 03 said:
Pretty soon! They will be here I'm thinking.

Can ya tell I'm ready?!
:hyper:
Hi Lily :wave2:, yup, Sock Guy sent me a message saying that the socks should be sent the first week of June. I was really thinking they would be here last week. Everyday I got home thinking there would be a big package on my steps. Should be coming soon!

How much with shipping?? and can we pay you by PayPal??

Hey TEAM: I just got an e-mail from SockGuy saying our team socks shipped out on Friday, June 9th and I should get them on Wednesday, June 14th. The total bill was $617.50, and we got 100 pairs of socks. So each pair costs $6.18. Now I just need to figure out how much it costs to ship them $2-$3 :confused3, and whether PayPal adds on a percentage for me to accept money :confused3. If anyone knows the answers to those questions, that would be great. I'm definitely not trying to make any money on the deal, but I've never sold anything over the internet so I'm pretty clueless here.

I've given Dave most of the info via e-mail, but just so you know he's not making it up ;) , PayPal does charge for transactions into your account (2.9% of amount plus $0.30 per transaction).

CAn't wait for my new socks! Thansk Dave! :teeth:

Hey TEAM: The socks should be waiting for me when I get home. I'm sitting here at my desk at work, eating lunch, and icing my shins. I'm going to send out e-mails for payment now. Just so you have an idea of how much it will be - the payment is calculated like this:

each pair of socks $6.00
PayPal charges (2.9% + $0.30)
Shipping charge - flat rate ($4.40)

Just got my socks! :cool1:

They look fabulous. I can't wait to try them out! Thanks again Dave for organizing this!! :thumbsup2

GOt mine too!! They aere awesome Dave!! Thanks so much!!!!

Dave - I :love: :love: :love: my socks!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much once again for all you work on this :goodvibes

Socks arrived here in Canada too!

I love them. DH laughed - and then I had to explain the lime green, the penguin, the Wish and the feather. You'd think he would at least have remembered the lime green, the penguin, and the WISH. He was my cheer squad for the Wish Walkers 2005 1/2 marathon at WDW. Oh well.

Thanks for all your hard work Dave.

Rachael

I got mine! They came out great, Dave! Thanks!

Just wanted to let you know I got mine too!! Actually..... I saw that everyone else had gotten theirs and realized I forgot to check the mail today, so I ran outside and there they were shoved in the mail box. They look great, and I can't wait to try them out. Now all I am waiting for is mine and DH's shirts!!

Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter