WISH Walking/Running Team Socks

What size sock should we order for you?

• Small/Medium (fit sizes 6-10)

• Large/X-Large (fit sizes 9-13)

Results are only viewable after voting.
jodistar said:
2 for me also - Thanks Dave! How will we handle paying you back, or I should say how do you want to do this? :confused3

BTW - Thank you for organizing the sock ordering :thumbsup2

Sorry forgot to say the size - sm/med. Thanks again!

Two pair for sure (sm/med). I may change my mind and want more as we get closer to the final product.

2 sm and 2 lg please!!! Glad to see someone got back to you on how to post a poll!! I have been CRAZY busy the last week!!!!

i'll order 4 pairs of sm/med

AEG - MOM -- two are for you don't order any on your own!!

Two pairs sm/med for me! Thanks Dave for doing this and thanks for the reminder! :teeth:

Judy

2 pair for me. Size L/XL.

Thanks Dave!

Terri

We would like 2 pairs of S/M and 1 pair of L/XL. Thanks so much!!!

--Lynnda

Love the socks Dave! Thanks for putting this all together.

I want 2 pairs of the small/medium and 1 pair of the large/x-large.

Dave -- Thanks so much for undertaking this HUGE project. I'd love 2 pairs of S/M. Just let me (us) know where to send the check or how to pay you by paypal.

Greetings Everyone: I wanted to touch base with everyone about the socks one more time. So where it was left is that I heard from SockGuy that there is a minimum order of 120 pairs of socks (which was news to me). Right now we are somewhere between 70-80 pairs of socks for the team. I crunched the numbers, and we could get the socks if we paid more for them. So instead of ~$5/pair of socks they would cost between $7-$8/pair. I know this is a lot different than what we had originally talked about so I want to see if people would be willing to pay that amount. If that's OK, I would go ahead and place our order. I'm not sure if we could get the socks in time for the Minnie, but I think we could. Let me know what you think.

Dave - That works for me. I could take one or 2 more pair if that helps too. Thanks for doing this!

Dave, is it too late??

I'd like two pair of the L/XL if possible....

thanks!

Dave,

Just for the record, I'd be willing to pay more for these custom socks.

Thanks again for coordinating! :)

Dave: No problem with the increased cost. Please just PM with the payment details when the time is right. Thanks so much :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter