• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wish us luck tomorrow....

smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
Tomorrow is the day we are eligiable(7 month window) to try and change resorts. We currently are booked in a 3 bedroom HH area at OKW for our big family vacation. That is my favorite resort but we are trying new ones and it seems all want to try Kidini Village, Jumbo House or BLT MK view in that order. Surely we would be able to get one of those. If we have to stay at OKW, no big deal to me.....smjj

Good luck!!!!!!! I had excellent luck yesterday so hopefully you get the samepixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Well, were in. BLT Grandvilla, lake view for Oct. 16th thru Oct. 22. Now on to airline tickets and all the other planning...smjj

Well, were in. BLT Grandvilla, lake view for Oct. 16th thru Oct. 22.

Congrats! I'm hoping to get a SSR Treehouse for 4 nights in September 2011. So only ~11 months until I get to Feb. and the 7 month window for that trip! :rotfl2: Not that I'm counting or anything... :rolleyes1

Congratulations! We recently toured a LV GV at BLT and it was beautiful. The view was mesmerizing. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter