WISH - Thanksgiving Challenge - Week 3 check in

I'm down another pound. That makes me 132. I'm making progress here you all. I'm so happy. 2 pounds till my wish goal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Only 2 lbs to your WISH goal?? :earseek: That's great! ::yes:: You can do it!

I finally have a loss to post here! I've lost 2 lbs since the start of this challenge. That makes me 2/8 with 6 more lbs to go away by turkey day!

Down 4.8 pounds this week! :) I'm at 8/25, and I have a new 50 pound clip. :bounce:

Check in for week 3. Missed week 2 hurricane Jeanne hit this area bad. We have been without electricity since last Sunday.
I am happy to report in at 167.5. Down 2 .5 pounds for the
2 weeks.

July:wave:

Didn't see a Week 4 thread yet, so here I post.....1 more lb down this week, 61.5 total, 4/10 for the Challenge!! :Pinkbounc

Here's to a great week for everyone else!!! ::yes::

I will post here too for week 4... well I hate to post that I gained a lb so I am only down 1/2 out of 9. O'well hope to have a better week this week.

I just joined the challenge last week. I have lost 1.5, so I am at 1.5/15. Was hoping for more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter