Wish Media Cruise

Angelamarya17

Earning My Ears
Just curious if anyone knows the dates of the Wish Media cruise? Our onboard activities booking window opens up the first week of July and just curious if there will be any reviews of the new restaurants, spa, menus etc to help us decide. Thanks!

Just curious if anyone knows the dates of the Wish Media cruise? Our onboard activities booking window opens up the first week of July and just curious if there will be any reviews of the new restaurants, spa, menus etc to help us decide. Thanks!
The Media Preview Cruise is supposed to be July 10th through the 13th.

I cannot wait for us to start to get real information on this ship! The menus, the spa, the drink options at the Hyperspace Lounge!!!!
Same! I am dying to see menus.. because I am curious how different Palo Steakhouse might or might not be, so do I try all the new restaurants nightly menus or do I book a dinner at Palo?! I need all the details like this lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!