Wish Deck Plan updates

Scott’s blog has updated plans he gathered during the christening sailing. Based on plans, some things are confirmed: lots of shopping, track does not circle the ship and no outdoor activities on the top decks other than pools (and the cove hot tub location is just strange).

Scott’s blog has updated plans he gathered during the christening sailing. Based on plans, some things are confirmed: lots of shopping, track does not circle the ship and no outdoor activities on the top decks other than pools (and the cove hot tub location is just strange).
But, I see lots of outdoor space in the adult area and it looks like there are three hot tubs there. Or else three pools. I don't know. Are the circles to either side of the pool other pools, or hot tubs?

But, I see lots of outdoor space in the adult area and it looks like there are three hot tubs there. Or else three pools. I don't know. Are the circles to either side of the pool other pools, or hot tubs?
I think those are the round “pools” with a bench and what looks to be a couple inches of water to soak your feet. I’ll look for a picture.

Got it. Thanks!
I feel like the adult pool on the Dream and Fantasy are not that big..........but a portion of them are deep. I would think half of the pool area is 6" deep for just sitting in shallow water and a large portion of the remaining pool is just a circle area for sitting.

I feel like the adult pool on the Dream and Fantasy are not that big..........but a portion of them are deep. I would think half of the pool area is 6" deep for just sitting in shallow water and a large portion of the remaining pool is just a circle area for sitting.
I agree that the adult pool on the Dream-class ships isn't very big. A large part of it seems to exist for people who like to eat and drink in the pool. Only a part of it is used as a pool and that part is quite small. Also, there's basically no view at all and the area is frequently invaded by kids walking to the forward stairs and stuff like that.

So, I like the new area more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter