Wish Arrendelle menu

Scott has all 3 main menus now.

I’m not super impressed. Most things look like rehashes of items already in the rotation. I’m not sure what I expected, but I was hoping for more. And the Frozen menu looks as disappointing as the current one they do in Alaska.
They also just look so froufrou. But we’ll see. I definitely see some things on each menu I’m excited to try.

I'm excited for the different options. Airedale has the least amount of items I'm interested in but there are some things I'd be interested in trying and then things I know I'll eat!

I think the Marvel menu looks good. I’m not excited for the Frozen menu though.
Haha. I just told my husband, “I think I’m having ice cream for dinner that night”. I’m not usually a terribly picky eater, but…nothing on there looks great (to me, at least)

Pretty sure everyone had to know this would be the oddest menu out there lol. At least they have the sirloin, chicken breast and salmon that all the restaurants have.

Haha. I just told my husband, “I think I’m having ice cream for dinner that night”. I’m not usually a terribly picky eater, but…nothing on there looks great (to me, at least)
Yes, there’s a dessert on each menu that looks great - and I think a few things that are okay, but nothing that screamed “Please consume me!”

Wishing we could see the room service menu.
Parts of it have been posted online. Not sure about the whole thing. I know the chicken wings and the all hands on deck are on the menu. People seemed to be concerned about those.

Oh I don't know if I'll like the veggie options, oh well, more of a desert evening it is.

I think most cruise lines aim to please the masses by having a good variety of dishes that won't offend anyone by being overly spicy, too out-of-the-box, etc. DCL for sure, since it largely caters to families. The food is never quite as flavourful as I'd like!

Who is Scott? Where can I find the menus?

Scott has all 3 main menus now.

I’m not super impressed. Most things look like rehashes of items already in the rotation. I’m not sure what I expected, but I was hoping for more. And the Frozen menu looks as disappointing as the current one they do in Alaska.

I'm fine with the Arrendelle menu. In fact it looks better than I thought it would. Now hoping the execution doesn't disappoint. Sometimes something looks good on paper but doesn't quite work out in real life...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter