Wish 3-night January 2023 - Our fifth ship!

anricat

DIS Veteran
Intro and Travel Day - Thursday, January 19, 2023

Please be aware that this trip report will have references to parental loss and breast cancer. The tone is mostly light, but just so you know that there will be a few moments of sad.

The cast of characters:
Summer - me!
Roger - my DH
Emmaline - my 14 year old DD

We had originally booked the Wish for the third sailing, which was to be in June of 2022. But then the ship was delayed, our sailing was cancelled and we rebooked on the Dream instead. At first I was really bummed, but then they gave us 50% off any cruise we wanted, to be used by the end of 2023 so we've booked France, Iceland, and Norway for July 2023. But we still wanted to try the Wish so we rebooked for January thinking it might be nice to get away from cold, cedar allergies and whatever else.

Whatever else turned out to be kind of a lot. I lost my mom in September, then my step-mom in October (and this is after losing my dad the previous year) and then I was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of days after Christmas. So a little getaway before my surgery and treatment was definitely in order.

Thankfully, our flight on Thursday late morning was uneventful and we arrived into Orlando early in the afternoon and then took an Uber to Animal Kingdom Lodge. As we were driving through the gate, I got the text that our room was ready and we went right up to our Savannah view room. We settled in a bit and then just relaxed and watched the animals outside the window. Emmaline and I went shopping in the gift shop and she bought a new pin for her collection.

For dinner, we walked from our room at Kidani over to Jambo House and enjoyed a meal at Boma. We all thought it was very good, but a little expensive. We went back to our room and watched an episode of Bad Batch on Disney+ (Chrome Cast since the rooms don't have Disney+ which seems awfully silly to me). We went to bed early since we had an early morning bus to the port in the morning.

Last edited:
I always love reading your trip reports but may not have commented (I tend to catch up in big batches only every so often on the trip reports sub-forum). My condolences on your losses. You definitely deserved a fun trip!

I hope that working on your trip report is a happy distraction from your upcoming treatment, and best wishes for a smooth and speedy recovery. :hug:

Embarkation - Friday, January 20, 2023

We had to get up early so that we could have our luggage ready for pickup by 7 AM. The bellman came to the door at 6:50 and we weren't quite ready. I asked him to wait 10 minutes and at exactly 7 AM, we were ready to hand over the luggage. After that, we relaxed in the room for a few minutes before walking over to Jambo House to get breakfast at The Mara at 7:30 so that we would be ready for our meetup at 8:15 and departure at 8:45.

By 8:45 we were on the road and had one more pickup at All Star Sports before we made the one hour fifteen minute drive to the port on a very full bus. We arrived at the port at around 10:15 AM and went in to check in. The terminal was practically empty and there was no line for Platinum check in so then we had to sit and wait forever.

I know a lot of people really like the early resort pickup because they get on the ship early. As for me, I think it's too early. We waited around until they started boarding at 11:45. I would have rather had that extra hour and a half to sleep in a bit more but I can't argue with the convenience factor.

By noon we were onboard having lunch in Cabana's, er, I mean, "Marceline Market" (I couldn't stop calling it Cabana's). It was very similar to Cabana's, except I did find, actually, that it seemed to have slightly less selection? After lunch we had originally planned to don our swimsuits and try out the Aqua Mouse ride, but actually it was a bit breezy and chilly so instead we opted to give ourselves a ship tour and try to figure out where everything was since it is so different than the other four ships.

As we were walking around, we came around the corner and ran into Captain Minnie who took Emmaline by the hand and led her around for a bit on a "ship inspection." We took some photos, thanked her for her time and went on our way. It was a fun little encounter.

By 2 PM, our rooms were ready so we made our way there to relax for a while. After relaxing for about an hour, we decided we were hungry. (It had only been a few hours since we last ate.) After snacking, it was just about time for the muster drill so we went to that. People were late, at the wrong station, not paying attention, and generally annoying, but we finished that up and went to check Emmaline into both clubs for which she was eligible: Edge (11-14 years) and Vibe (14-17 years). It would be her last time in Edge. As it turned out, she spent zero time there, preferring Vibe. After that, it was time for the Sail Away party (which is called something else on the Wish) and it was cute (but I'm probably one and done with it).

After sail away, Roger and I unpacked while Emmaline went to do some trivia, which she accidentally won when she misunderstood the scoring. She tried to tell them she didn't actually win, but they gave her the prize anyway. Nobody really cares that much but she felt super embarrassed. And then she got over it and we all went shopping. At some point we ran into Goofy in a hallway.

We had a hard time finding the shopping as it seems that everything Disney-related is in one store now and it's long and thin and was boiling hot and absolutely packed with people so we left. All the other shopping onboard was diamonds, watches, more diamonds, more watches, fancy handbags and more diamonds. And watches. (Seriously, it feels like it takes up half of deck 3 and is completely ridiculous.)

After dinner we went to the Walt Disney Theatre for the first of our three shows: "Disney Seas the Adventure" which was actually really cute. I like the style of shows where we get various performances of songs we know and love from favorite Disney movies.

After the show, Emmaline went to karaoke (if there was karaoke happening, that girl was there) and Roger and I went to catch Victrophonics, which was really great. Basically think Postmodern Jukebox meets Disney. The musicians were fabulous and there was tap dancing as well. We really enjoyed their performance.

We had second seating so we went to dinner at 8:15 to 1923 (Walt Disney side). Dinner was good and in-line with what we expect from Disney. We did have table mates, a first since before the pandemic. They were perfectly nice people but I think Emmaline would have preferred a 14 year old girl to a 14 year old boy that said basically 3 words all night. Can't win them all.

After dinner we went to see Victrophonics again because they told us their set would be different (and yes, they were that good) and then after that we went to Luna to see if we could find Darrell, one of our favorite entertainment crew members we've known since our second ever cruise. We spotted him earlier in the day when he was doing a performance in the grand hall (aka atrium) and his face lit up when he saw us. I was able to catch up with him for just a few minutes before he needed to do Match Your Mate, which we didn't stay for, but what we saw of him was hilarious. We didn't get a chance to connect again the rest of the cruise, which was a bummer. I hope we can see him again sometime. He's such a great guy!

After that Emmaline went to karaoke (what did I say earlier?) and we went to bed because we are old people. She stumbled in sometime later and woke us up, but all got sorted out and back in bed and crashed out.

Last edited:
Nassau (well, we saw Nassau, that is) - Saturday January 21

I woke up at 7 AM and went to the gym. Before we left, I downloaded a couple of workouts in my Les Mills+ app to do offline, but it wouldn’t load. I had studied the new BODYPUMP I needed to learn on the bus on the way to the port so I decided to test my memory and find a little corner and grab some dumbbells and do a modified Pump. I actually did pretty well remembering things. Except Core. Core was a hot mess. I walked out of the gym door onto deck 5 (yes, there’s a door out on deck - this ship is odd) and then went up to deck 6 forward (again, odd layout) and watched us coming into Nassau.

I was back in the room at 8:15 AM and roused the others and we went up to Marceline Market (I almost said Cabana’s again) for breakfast. Once again, I apologize to the people of ship who had to deal with me after a workout in my sweaty gym clothes. We went back to the room and I showered and we got ourselves ready for a day of activities on the ship.

Emmaline wanted to meet Black Panther, but we missed that (8:45) but Spiderman was up at 10:15 so we went down to deck 2 for his meet and immediately turned back around upon seeing the line. They need more than one meetup with the Avengers characters. They are really popular! On our way back up we stumbled across two beautiful brides taking their wedding photos. They were to be married later that day in the atrium. I told one of the bride’s maids to pass along my congratulations to the cute couple.

Emmaline decided to head off to Vibe, which actually didn’t open until 11 so she just hung out for a bit. I went back to the room and started to read my book on the verandah while Roger went up to get a snack, but then they were starting a lifeboat drill and it was really fascinating and I couldn’t pay attention to my book with all of that going on so instead I watched them do their drill. Roger returned from snacking and joined me to watch the drill.

The ship next to us, the Mariner of the Seas, was also having a drill. Funny enough, the last time we were in Nassau we were on that ship! And we were docked next to the Dream and wishing we were on the Dream. So it felt good to be on the Disney ship this time! Now the Mariner was also having a lifeboat drill but they were clearly having an issue with a lifeboat. It was just sort of drifting and they had another little boat (the Wish had one too) that would sort of speed around and keep tabs on things and they finally hooked a line to their hapless lifeboat and kept trying to tow it back but it wasn’t working. At first we thought it was part of the drill, like “oh no, what if one of the lifeboats lose an engine” but then it became clear that this was not a drill and the thing really wasn’t working properly. If I were on the Mariner that would not exactly be confidence inspiring. The little Wish speedy boat kept tabs on it and it seemed they all had a conversation at one point when the Mariner lifeboat was drifting really close to the Wish and their drill. I started narrating it, “Dudes, get your act together. What in the world are you doing with all this flailing about with that lifeboat.”

We legit watched the lifeboat drill for almost an hour, during which time the Wish lowered and launched every single lifeboat on the starboard side. We found out later they were to have a coast guard inspection upon returning to Port Canaveral.

At 11:30 we got changed and ready to go have our adult brunch at Palo. I checked in with Emmaline and she was happily playing Spoons at Vibe with some new friends. We went to Palo at 11:45 and were one of the last brunch seatings of the day so the place slowly emptied out while we ate. Our friend and travel agent Heather had recommended a server so we had requested him and he was very good. We had a wonderful brunch. It’s funny because Roger was sort of luke warm on trying brunch again, but since we’re Platinum now it’s free (other than drinks and tips) so we went for it. But it was so great and he said it was one of his top experiences of the cruise. We were there for about two hours and ate many courses, but it was so spread out that I didn’t feel stuffed or horrible at the end.

After brunch we checked the Aqua Mouse to see if we wanted to change into our swimwear but it was a 30 minute wait so we skipped and changed back into regular clothes, rested a bit and watched some Mickey Mouse cartoons in the room. I checked in with Emmaline. She was still with her new friends. They had eaten lunch by the pool deck and then went back to Vibe to hang out some more so she was set.

Around 3 PM I decided it was time for coffee so we went to one of the many places onboard with fancy coffee (seriously, there are tons of places with espresso drinks). Coffee in hand we went out for a walk on decks 4, 5, and 6. There’s no contiguous walking/running deck on the Wish but you can sort of make a big U by going out on deck 4, going up some stairs to 5 (out a door next to either the gym or the spa, depending on what side of the ship you are on) and then up another set to deck 6. It’s bizarre.

After our walk, I needed to check with Guest Services because there was some problem with my credit card on file so I gave it to them again. After that we decided to try the “Uncharted Adventure” game that is in the DCL app. We were sent off to various pieces of artwork on the ship which would come alive and interact with the phone but the controls didn’t work well and at one point it completely crashed and that prevented some people who came up after us from being able to interact with the art because it said it was in use by someone else. We played about three different pieces of art and then just completely gave up on it.

We went back to the room and regrouped and I made some notes about our day so far for this trip report. (Did you seriously think I could remember all these little details later?) At 5:15 I saw that there was an Ursula animation drawing class so I went to do that. It wasn’t being taught live but was instead a video. I thought it would be a problem but actually it worked out just fine and we got some nice tidbits about her from one of her actual animators so that was actually kind of neat. Did you know she only has 6 tentacles? Right?! Mind blown. Apparently they tried her with 8 and there were tentacles everywhere so she has 6. Two arms makes 8, right? Works. I was pretty pleased with my drawing. I think it’s one of the better ones I’ve done. Maybe I’m just good at villains.

It was time for the show of the evening, The Little Mermaid, which was very good. Though they did have to stop the show halfway for some kind of technical issue. I read later it was some kind of issue with the lift that lifts Ursula into the air when she’s taking Ariel’s voice. Everyone handled it super professionally and they started back up right where they left off.

After the show Emmaline wanted to do karaoke so I went with her and gave “Spoonful of Sugar” my best shot. After we had both sung we met up with Roger in the Bayou Lounge to listen to the ship’s band (The Wishers) perform Beatles songs. This band was really good. They were the same people that performed the Victrophonics show the day before and we would see them again performing all kinds of other sorts of music all over the ship. Their repertoire and range was truly astounding.

This became an emotional moment for me. I really enjoyed their set, but my mom was a huge Beatles fan and the emotion from music is strong. Add to that the memory of my mom being on the cruise with us a few years back and how much she enjoyed being in the lounges and enjoying the musicians each night and the tears began to flow. I miss her so much.

I got myself back together for dinner and we made our way to Worlds of Marvel for dinner. I feel a little mixed about this whole experience. On one hand, it was hilarious and I enjoyed it. On the other hand, it did interrupt dinner. I think it could have been edited slightly to be shorter and it would have felt less invasive. That said, Paul Rudd is a national treasure. Oh, also, when the servers walked in at the end with giant plastic doughnuts and Mickey bars, it was silly. I really feel like this was a missed opportunity to make some huge or small food. They brought us some smaller two-bite size brownies at the end, but um, I can get those at HEB (and they’re better). How about a GIANT meatball with noodles. Or maybe some little tiny cookies. Or maybe a huge cupcake or something. Not overly big, but like the size of those giant muffins? Or play around with the dishes for perspective. I don’t know, but skip the large obviously plastic food.

After dinner we went up to the pool deck for the pirate party and fireworks. The same band played the pirate show and it was so much fun with a live band with 80’s rock hits. It made the show so much more entertaining and dynamic. They should have planned the slide better or changed which side the fireworks launch from because the huge ramp from the Aqua Mouse on the starboard side obstructs the fireworks somewhat.

We were tired so all of us went back to the room and went straight to bed afterwards.

Castaway Cay - Sunday January 22

Roger’s plan was to run the Castaway Cay 5k so he got up at 7:15 to eat a light breakfast before disembarking at 8:30. I slept in until 7:30 and then hit the gym again. I would have preferred to run on deck, but as I mentioned before, that isn’t really an option on the Wish. So instead I hopped on a spin bike and did a quick ride.

When I came back to the room, Roger was getting changed to head off the ship and told me that it was really windy, like cups were blowing away during breakfast outside. I didn’t have a good feeling about our Parasailing chances. I got Emmaline up so we could eat breakfast just in case our Parasailing excursion was on. As we were about to leave the room for breakfast, we got a message through the DCL app that parasailing was canceled. Sigh. It was canceled on us in July as well. I’ve been before (with my mom) but Emmaline hasn’t and she’s now been cancelled on twice. We plan to go to Aulani next year so we’ll try there.

Emmaline and I ate a leisurely breakfast (in the wind) and then returned to the room and met back up with Roger when he was done with his run. Had I known our excursion would be canceled, I would have run with Roger, especially since there’s a brand new medal!

With the ship completely empty, we decided to hit the pool deck and give the Aqua Mouse a try. The ride was a walk-on, but they were requiring two riders per raft due to the wind so Roger and I took turns riding with Emmaline. She got to ride four times and we rode two times each. Then Roger got a snack while Emmaline and I hung out in a pool and watched “The Little Mermaid” on the funnel vision.

Around 11:00 we all went back to the room and took showers before going up to Marceline Market and the pool deck for lunch. Emmaline and Roger opted for food on the pool deck while I picked up a few things from Marceline. Unfortunately, what I got wasn’t very good so I had a pretty light lunch.

After lunch we went to one of the movie theatres to watch “Wakanda Forever” which was good but not as good as the first movie. We all felt a little overloaded with fights and death and *possible spoilers ahead* especially after the losses of the past year and a half was a lot to handle.

After the movie I wanted a snack since my lunch was so light so we went up to the pool deck and I got a veggie sausage and some fries (sometimes our “snacks” are more like meals but it’s okay because vacation). After snacking, we returned to the room to begin packing up. These 3-day cruises feel so short! Emmaline went to Vibe to see what was going on there.

After packing, we decided to go back to the shops to see if they were open since we had left port. We were hoping they would be less crowded. They were and we were able to browse around a bit before it was time for the show. The stage show on this final night was “Aladdin” which we had seen on the Fantasy in July, but wanted to see again. I love Aladdin and I love the way the Genie brings in references to current pop culture. I think it was my favorite of the three shows. It’s bright and colorful and fun and I love all the songs.

After the show we went to Luna to try a Villains game which ended up being Hollywood Squares with pre-recorded Villains on the big screen. I was decked out in my Maleficent shirt, a mask with villains, Maleficent earrings (and my Haunted Mansion purse - can’t win em all). I was selected to participate in the game which was, unfortunately, not as fun as it could have been. The questions were either ridiculously easy or impossibly hard and they didn’t all have to do with the villains, which was kind of a bummer.

After that, we went to dinner. The final night’s meal was in Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure (that certainly rolls off the tongue). Again, we had a show and, for the most part, it didn’t feel overly long and obtrusive and Emmaline was delighted by Oaken wandering around the dining room.

After dinner we returned to the room to finish packing while Emmaline went to some kind of goodbye thing in the atrium (Grand Hall?). She took a bunch of selfies with the characters and met the actor who played Eric in The Little Mermaid and apparently fangirled out. She came back and we got ready for bed. Emmaline wanted to go to late night karaoke, but we had to get up early in the morning so I told her to skip and while she did go bed, I got to hear the next day all about how her Vibe friends ended up going and had such a great time and she wasn’t there. Okay, maybe I should have let her go (it’s vacation after all) but I also hate getting a tired and cranky teenager out of bed on the last morning of vacation.

Last edited:
Very nice trip report. Thanks for sharing.
We are also a family of 3 cruising, and only have one daughter as well. She'll be 17 soon. We're about the same age as you guys so we love it when they play 80s music during pirate night on the pool deck.

I'm sorry for your family loss and I wish you all the best and overcome your health issues soon.

Monday January 23 - Home and Final Thoughts

We gave ourselves plenty of time on disembarkation morning. It always feels like we are rushing. We ate breakfast at Arendell, said goodbye to our servers (they were quite good) and headed off the ship. We were some of the first to board and some of the last to leave!

I was feeling okay at breakfast, but I forgot to mention that the night before at Arendell, I was feeling pretty melancholy. The cruise went by really quickly and leaving it somehow felt like going back, not only to regular life, but really an irregular life. Not the life I want. A life still full of grief and upcoming cancer treatment. The reality of my situation felt somehow magnified against the backdrop of our wonderful vacation.

People say to me, “Summer, you are so strong,” or “you are so positive.” I am not always. Sometimes I’m frustrated, angry, and sad. I’m not scared really, I just don’t want to deal with all of this. But, I also look forward to our next cruise in July when I will have put all of this behind me. It won’t be so much that I have beat cancer or survived cancer, but instead passed through it and come out the other side. That is what I can look forward to. And in the dark moments that will no doubt come soon, I can think of these memories of better times.

I digress. Let’s get back to the end of our trip. We got on the bus to the airport, having lunch after checking in and finding our gate. Our flight was slightly delayed, but only by about 15 minutes. At a neighboring gate, a bald eagle was boarding. His name is Challenger and he’s a non-releasable bald eagle who flies at various events around the country.

I thought it would be nice to put down some thoughts about the Wish because it is so different from the other four ships.

The Classics (Magic and Wonder) remain our favorite ships hands down. All three of us are in agreement. For Emmaline and myself, it’s the Magic. I think Roger prefers the Wonder. And we all prefer the other four ships to the Wish. Is the Wish terrible? Definitely not. I’d take the Wish over the Mariner of the Seas any day. In the gym I ran into someone I know from a previous cruise and she asked what I thought. I answered that it’s definitely different and she said, “I LOATHE this ship. I will never sail it again!” We don’t feel that strongly. Roger said, “if it sailed some more interesting itinerary, I’d sail it again.”

The Good:
  • I mean, ultimately, it’s a Disney ship and it shows. The ship is lovely but I think my friend Betsy summed it up when she said it’s “boujee.” I don’t know if this is good or bad, honestly.
  • The entertainment was all fantastic and the food was on par with other ships. Some of the quick serve food on the pool deck was superior to the other ships.
  • The layout of the main activity space, “Luna” was really nice vs. D-Lounge on the other ships. It seemed to be a combo of D-Lounge and the adult spaces.
  • The shower is much better with the glass door vs. the shower curtain. It’s far too small of a shower to have a shower curtain constantly attacking you.
  • There are more storage shelves in the bathroom and in the shower.
  • Palo was really good.
  • The musicians were incredible and Victrophonics is a fun show.
  • Having Guest Services one level up from the atrium (or “Grand Hall” I think is what they are calling it on the Wish) is so much better. It keeps all the people needing Guest Services (especially on debarkation day) out of the madness of everything else going on in that space.
  • Debarkation had a clear pathway/line to leave the ship. The other ships sometimes feel like a free-for-all with no clear line.
  • The kid’s club is amazing. (For the smaller kids. The tween and teen clubs felt a little more bland.)
  • The pirate party was so much better with a live band and real singers.
  • The bed was very comfortable. Moreso, I thought, than the other ships.
  • The ship was incredibly quiet and smooth. No engine noise, thruster vibration, rattles, shakes, or other issues we've experienced on other ships.

The Not So Good:
  • No walking/running deck. I’m seriously baffled by this decision. It’s probably too late for the next ship, too, which is unfortunate. This would make me hesitate to book this ship with a longer itinerary. Running around deck four in the mornings on the other ship is truly one of my happy places.
  • As a result, the gym on Nassau day was packed. Every piece of cardio equipment was in use. For those that have said, “Just use the treadmill,” every treadmill was being used.
  • Cycle classes, which used to be free on the old ships (and seem to have not returned since the restart) are $20.
  • The closet setup in the room is really odd. You can’t have one closet door open while you’re in the other closet. It would just be better to have one big closet with the two doors like on the other ships. Three separate closets with three separate sliding doors that slide into each other doesn’t work well.
  • There isn’t enough storage/drawer space in the room. Any longer than a 3-night and we would have had problems.
  • There isn’t a healthy food station on the pool deck. The other ships have fruit, salads, wraps and sandwiches on the pool deck. There’s no place to get anything healthy when Marceline isn’t open.
  • That boujee vibe. Something about many of the spaces feels like a Hyatt that’s been gussied up a bit with some Disney touches. It’s pretty, but there’s almost something cold or sterile about some of the spaces. There are exceptions (the restaurants, Luna, Bayou lounge).
  • Hyperspace Lounge was a let down. The Star Wars section of the kid’s club was far superior. I wanted to hang out there, not in Hyperspace. We went in and then left. Thumbs down.
  • The pool deck doesn’t have enough shade.
  • The pools are all over the place and oddly spread out.
  • The couch in the stateroom is perhaps the most uncomfortable couch I have ever had the misfortune to sit upon.
  • The TV is only in front of the bed so anyone on the couch can’t watch it. Not that you’d want to be on the couch, but still.
  • Apparently, as Platinum cruisers we were supposed to receive a gift of chocolates, wine, or fruit on the first day. I didn’t know this and we didn’t receive it. Not a deal killer, but it would have been nice. (This was our first cruise as Platinum.)
  • The “Uncharted Adventure” game was a complete disaster. The controls didn’t work, it was slow, buggy, and uninteresting. “Midship Detective” on the Dream and Fantasy is more fun and works better.
  • The fridge in the room didn’t seem very cold and it’s a weird sort of drawer. It made it hard to put drinks in there as pulling open the drawer could result in spillage. Plus there were weird dividers inside that made it hard to put certain things in. The bowl of fruit I got at breakfast to have later in the day (as a result of the aforementioned lack of fruits on the pool deck) was balanced precariously across some dividers.
  • Most of the shops are jewelry, high end watches and designer handbags. It takes up a huge amount of space on deck 3. Who is buying these things on vacation? I don't know, but it must be someone.
  • Same elevator gripes as everyone else.
  • The meals in the main dining rooms lacked substantial serving of vegetables. It would be a protein plus one little baby cooked carrot and one spear of asparagus or something. It was pretty sad. We wanted more veg.

Last edited:
Sensing a trend with the Wish complaints. Not sure if Treasure will correct any of them but hope so. Hoping all the best for you and that July cruise is coming soon!

Sending you good wishes and healing vibes. It’s ok to be melancholy at times. Enjoyed you report as always. Even though my girls really want to do the wish I don’t think it’s the ship for us. I’m really looking forward to our magic double dip this summer especially since it’s your fav.

That is a lot for anyone to go through. I think it is understandable to be melancholy at times along with sad and angry. Healing thoughts for you and your family.

We are always melancholy the last night of a cruise too. It is a funny experience, because it really is unique to cruising vacations for us. Hope you are on the other side of your health issues— or are close. I haven’t looked at the dcl section of dis boards in a few years and your trip report was a perfect entry. Thank you

We are always melancholy the last night of a cruise too. It is a funny experience, because it really is unique to cruising vacations for us. Hope you are on the other side of your health issues— or are close. I haven’t looked at the dcl section of dis boards in a few years and your trip report was a perfect entry. Thank you
I'm all done, yes! Cancer-free now and so grateful to be past that. We'll celebrate with....you guessed it! A cruise. ;)

Great trip report! sailing the Wish soon. it will be our 9th on DCL. Im sure Fantasy will still be my number one after reading your review. I love Deck 4 for morning walks and the adult areas on the other ships. so happy to hear your cancer free! I hope you write another trip report. :)

Great trip report! sailing the Wish soon. it will be our 9th on DCL. Im sure Fantasy will still be my number one after reading your review. I love Deck 4 for morning walks and the adult areas on the other ships. so happy to hear your cancer free! I hope you write another trip report. :)
Thank you so much! My most recent report is available from July on the Dream!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter