Winner announced! Build a ride competition!

Congrats everyone your rides were all great

CONGRATS to all the winners and everyone who participated!!!

Can you open the hub another time? I couldn't be there Monday and yesterday was way too late. I
can't be on the computer over 9:30 PM EST or I'll seriously get dizzy and stuffz :(

Thanks everyone! All the rides were wonderful and full of imagination. Glad I didn't have to choose the winner. Thanks again, Wendy:hug:

Congrats to everyone! Special thanks to GreenieMimi for putting this together, and to all the builders and judges and everyone who rode the rides, you all are what makes VMK the special place it is.
:goodvibes
Lady

:thumbsup2 Congratulations to the winners! Woot! I especially liked Hobowendy's and LadyBoadicea and Fly's rooms too. But, all of them were so great!
It just makes me sad that this is our last competition.;( aww..
I'm glad we all had a chance to go out on a nice vmk high!
Thanks again so much Goofy05, I enjoyed it so much!:thumbsup2 :wizard:
Ki

w00t!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Great choices!!! :cool1:

Thanks again to GreenieMimi for putting this all together and to all the participants for letting us enjoy your creativity!! :goodvibes

Congratulations winners!!! All great rooms there. I enjoyed checking them out. :)

Woo Hoo congratulations Lady Boadicea and to all of the entrants, awesome rooms and rides

Thanks for putting this all together Mims!

Oh and I realy like the way the winners list turned out!

Take that Lava Boy!

Great Rides everyone!

Gosh I am going to miss all this!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Woot! The rides were awesome and yes! Tough decision on choosing a winner...I've decided LadyBoadicea wins the Green Rocket Couch. I wish I had more to give, it really was a tough choice! I do have prizes for the top five winners, so please check your pm's later today!
I want to thank everyone! Builders, riders and judges. You all came out and made this fun. Thank you!!

Congratulations, Lady Boadicea!

Here are the top five rides, according to myself and the judges:

1. LadyBoadicea
2. HoboWendy
3. RikiStarlet
4. FlyingPegasus
5. Aengus

I took everyone's favorites into account and it was a tie for the top spot. I asked one more person to ride just those two and that's how I chose the winning ride. Congratulations to all of those who entered and built such awesome rides in such a short time! Nothing short of amazing.

Woot! I had a great time with this!
I'm going to open my Garden Cafe at 6:30pm vmk time for about half an hour or so. There is a teleporter link to the Dis contest hub from there, you all are welcome to ride the rides! If anyone would like to sit in the Dis hub to keep it open later, that would be awesome! Also, any prize winners who would like to pick up their prize, that would be great, too!
Thanks again to everyone who participated and showed support to the Dis peeps!

Thanks for doing this Mim's, you are truly wonderful, and congrats to all who built these rides, they were all great.

Bones pirate:

Woot! Congratulations everyone, all the rides were amazing!

Mims, thank you so much for organising this competition, it was lovely to have a chance to see what the Dis can produce! I must say, though, I didn't envy you the task of judging :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter